Don't Dismiss the B.J. Armstrong Talk

I hope he is, Jon, because outside of Forbes I highly doubt any of the other guys can recruit like we need.

I haven't read this entire thread so if this has been said already, forgive me...BUT...what IF B.J. brings in a tireless, great recruiter...like Steve Forbes and an X's and O's coach...like say...Mr. Davis Davis (for a couple of seasons to absorb knowledge from)...and fills in the staff with other "go getters"...would it really be the worst thing ever? Cuz I kinda like the sound of it...but I'm me...and you guys know I'm a little..."off"...

I haven't read this entire thread so if this has been said already, forgive me...BUT...what IF B.J. brings in a tireless, great recruiter...like Steve Forbes and an X's and O's coach...like say...Mr. Davis Davis (for a couple of seasons to absorb knowledge from)...and fills in the staff with other "go getters"...would it really be the worst thing ever? Cuz I kinda like the sound of it...but I'm me...and you guys know I'm a little..."off"...

Yes. Iowa guys coaching IOWA!

Love it!

i don't see b.j. as a long term coach, just see him as willing to help out iowa in any way he can. and when that job is done, going back to whatever the heck he wants.

Latest posts