Doesn't sound like Seantrel will visit Iowa

Pretty much. He could still chose the Hawks but generally guys committ to a school that they take an official visit on

No, the fact that he didn't take an official visit to Iowa means nothing in this case. There is a limit on how many official visits you can take, and since he lives in Minneapolis it would have been silly to waste one of thoses Iowa City, when he can easily drive here.

Didn't you make the same post in regard to C.J. Fiedorwicz about September 7 of this year?

:mad: :confused: :cool:

Good. That means Seantreal will be a Hawkeye too. :D

Not so fast my friend...we've heard CJ say that Iowa was at the top of his list from the beginning and that he made a mistake by taking a visit to Illinois and committing to the school before he had a chance to really think through his decision and make the best decision he could.

You don't see many players do a more thorough analysis of all of their options than Henderson has. You would have to believe that he understands what Iowa has to offer and...if you read some speculation he puts a lot of stock in the size of the city he lands in. If we've got a player who is overly concerned with the size of the city he goes to #1) we don't stand a very good chance #2) we probably don't want him because he won't fit well with Hawkeye football.

My gut tells me this kid will wind up at a Florida school. Love to have him, but I don't think it's in the cards.

You don't see many players do a more thorough analysis of all of their options than Henderson has. You would have to believe that he understands what Iowa has to offer and...if you read some speculation he puts a lot of stock in the size of the city he lands in. If we've got a player who is overly concerned with the size of the city he goes to #1) we don't stand a very good chance #2) we probably don't want him because he won't fit well with Hawkeye football.[/QUOTE]

Twin Cities paper says Iowa still in the mix..........
Seantrel Henderson's final official visit between Minnesota, Iowa, Oklahoma and Miami - TwinCities.com

Now, don't get too wigged out, one way or another on this. Remember, we have a fine, fine group of young offensive linemen being developed. Either way, we will be just fine. Seantrel would be a fine addition and he would be making a very sound decision, if he indeed does choose the Hawkeyes.

'IOWA..........the fastest/best way to the NFL' Tom Lemming

Pretty much. He could still chose the Hawks but generally guys committ to a school that they take an official visit on

Based on location alone Iowa was never going to get an offical, him becoming a Hawkeye didnt change based on not taking an offical. With that being said it is unlikely he will be wearing an Iowa uniform.

No, the fact that he didn't take an official visit to Iowa means nothing in this case. There is a limit on how many official visits you can take, and since he lives in Minneapolis it would have been silly to waste one of thoses Iowa City, when he can easily drive here.

correct.

Taking an official visit is more than attending a basketball game. You get to tour the facilities, you're hosted by a player, talk to coaches, etc. I'd say that if Seantrel was serious about any place, he'd take an official visit. You can't just decide to commit to a school when you don't have enough info about it, especially if you're the #1 recruit in the nation and a blue chip LT. USC, Fl, OSU, Miami, ND official visits.

Sure, all of us would've committed to Iowa in high school if we had the chance to, even without getting to know the staff and the campus. But c'mon...He hasn't even mentioned Iowa in recent interviews.

Besides, I heard he just got adopted by a white family and is going to Ole Miss.

Latest posts