Do You Wanna Dance: Every Game Other Than The HAWKEYES

Once again, we are learning that how hot you were playing last week or last month means bupkis for the NCAA tourney.

Reactions: trj
I'm noticing that all the good teams in the tourney have guards who can drive to the basket and score. Hell, even most of the losing teams have that.

Christ. It really did take an all-time turd performance from Iowa to lose to Richmond.

Richmond wasn't very good... didn't play a great game and Iowa still lost. All-time turd performance is a great way to describe it.

I'm noticing that all the good teams in the tourney have guards who can drive to the basket and score. Hell, even most of the losing teams have that.

Really, you just noticed that and I assume you are being a little sarcastic since the talking heads have called college Bball a point guard and guards game for the last 20 years.

Late to the games today

Birthday brunch with my Bro

Houston's uniforms are badass

Last night's Gonzaga-Memphis game

Was the best game of the tournament, so far

Reminded me of the UCLA-Gonzaga game last Final Four

Three Big Teams will probably go down today, Lads

Illinois, Ohio State and Michigan State

The Clones have a solid chance of Beating the Badger to death also

Purdue should be able to handle Texas

I had Purdue going to the Final Four on some brackets

Only missed three on a couple of brackets

OF course, I had the Hawks going to the Final Four on every bracket

Could we get Michigan - Ohio state again? Not a great Villanova team so they are beatable.
Ummm, not beatable if you are gonna shoot like Iowa or Illinois. Can OSU shoot and score enough to make a run since they won't shut down Villanova but maybe slow them some so they need a high percentage to get it done.

OSU game to try it seems. Cut it to 6 but I don't see OSU getting over the hump. We will see.

Last edited:
Forgot about Wilkes.

A.C. Green was a defensive stopper.
Mychal Thompson was no slouch.

BTW...While in college, I saw Iowa play a Minnesota team in Iowa City who started both McHale and Thompson. Heady stuff.
They had a lot of individually talented players go through there in those days. McHale, Thompson, Jim Brewer, Ray Williams.

McHale would have been a stud on the 1980 Olympic team that never got to compete. Mychal Thompson might of however. Wasn't he a citizen of Jamaica or the Bahamas or something like that at the time?

MSU looking to send coach K home foreveeeer. Unless he pulls a Tom Brady of course. Or a Brett Favre. Your choice. :)