Do you think Uthoff regrets his decision?

Look up, we're above you in the standings.

Calm down Hawks, it's never as good or as bad as it seems. I wouldn't put it past you winning a Bloomington. But perhaps you can quit with the "we're back" business and just win games instead of talking about how good you're going to be?

Could have played on an NCAA tournament team vs. sitting out full season on a NIT team?

Considering Wisconsin makes the Dance every year, I'm pretty sure he was well-aware of what he was leaving behind.

He left it behind, anyway. There's your answer.

Calm down Hawks, it's never as good or as bad as it seems. I wouldn't put it past you winning a Bloomington. But perhaps you can quit with the "we're back" business and just win games instead of talking about how good you're going to be?

You really fail to grasp the concept of a running joke, don't you?

Or he's looking more than a year into the future and wants to play in his home state.

TM,

Please don't argue with this stupid person. In an argument, stupid people will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. It's a no-win scenario.

3 of the last 4. Iowa is obviously the better team.

If next season Iowa is only in the NIT and Wiscy is dancing, then your post would be more valid. Considering he's sitting out this season, why would it matter? You think he's going to get some sort of kick out of sitting on the bench for an NCAA tourney team? According to many on your board, that's where he would be if he'd stayed at Wisconsin anyway.

Regardless, Wisconsin's style didn't fit Jared's game. It was nothing personal. The same way Iowa's style probably wouldn't have fit Brust's(although I think he could have been successful in any style).

The butthurt exhibited by you is only comparable to Lois Einhorn's. And let's get real....she didn't really have hemorrhoids.

Next year, next year, next year, next year......

How is he going to find minutes in Fran's 15-man rotation?

People have had the 2014 Dance as the realistic goal for quite some time. Most expected the team to have an outside shot this year, but 2013-14 was likely going to be "the year". Iowa is hardly behind schedule at this point.

How was he going to find minutes in Madison? The starters never get tired, because who gets tired from a 40 minute walk?

Iowa has a better team than Wisconsin. The difference? One team has had every single fortunate bounce go their way and the other has had every single one go against. If Iowa gets Wisconsin in the btt and I hope to god they do, Iowa will be favored.

Latest posts