DJK busting out his mic skills

I'm with you HFN. I wish DJK nothing but success in the future. He was a team player and gave it his all during games for the Hawks 100% of the time. That is a more than can be said for some other Hawkeye players I have seen over the years.

Please do share. DJK wasn't a great teammate, he was an arogant ego maniac who didn't give two sh#ts about the "team".

Please do share. DJK wasn't a great teammate, he was an arogant ego maniac who didn't give two sh#ts about the "team".

This. DJK was a huge pain in the a**. His BS when he was whining about Kurt banning him from Twitter, saying that he'd never do anything to hurt the team turned out to be incredibly laughable in the end. He was a selfish a-hole. He doesn't have NFL talent, but certainly has NFL ego.

A couple weeks ago a friend of mine was eating Blackstone in Iowa City and who walks up but DJK. He's apparently a server there now. Quite the fall from being Iowa's all time leading receiver.

A couple weeks ago a friend of mine was eating Blackstone in Iowa City and who walks up but DJK. He's apparently a server there now. Quite the fall from being Iowa's all time leading receiver.

Did your bud leave a tipski? I would have stiffed teh DJK in that situation.

I'm not sure who annoyed me more....DJK or teh idiot fans who continually bashed KF in his handling of DJK and his playing time.

On facebook DJK is a Hawkeye legend who is hosting some type of pre game or game watch thingy in Chicago for the NIU game. I find it hilarious that he considers himself a Hawkeye legend. Apparantly because he holds 2 Iowa recieveing recoed he is a legend when we all know that if McNut was a WR for 4-5 years both of them records would have been smashed easily.

On facebook DJK is a Hawkeye legend who is hosting some type of pre game or game watch thingy in Chicago for the NIU game. I find it hilarious that he considers himself a Hawkeye legend. Apparantly because he holds 2 Iowa recieveing recoed he is a legend when we all know that if McNut was a WR for 4-5 years both of them records would have been smashed easily.

Even if McNutt was better, DJK is still one of the best WR's in school history.

Man, you would think 2 years would put a little more perspective on this situation.

Question: Is Iowa Hawkeye Football better or worse off after DJK went through the program (including his final off the field incident)?

Answer: Neither.

Why would anyone have a problem with this? DJK has every right to utilize his career as a hawkeye to benefit himself after college. So he got into some trouble in college... does this preclude him from making a living afterwards? I hope not as many, maybe the majority of us would be on dire straits right now if that were the case.

Just remember, he was a 4 year impact player, all conference performer, has all sorts of spots in the University of Iowa Football Record Book... i.e., when it comes to football he is more of a Iowa Hawkeye than anyone who posts on this board.

DJK = An All-Time Great Iowa Wide Receiver

I would shake his hand and thank him for the 4 years of hard work if I ever met him.

I reall don't have a problem at all with DJK trying out broadcasting. Geez! give the guy a break. Nobody outside of Iowa remembers anything about the drug house thing or gives a crap even if they did. You really think the rest of country is sitting thinking less about Iowa because of DJK or even sitting around thinking about us at all? 50% of the people don't care about your problems and the other 50% are glad you have them.

Damn, lots of bitter, middle-aged white guys on this board that couldn't cut it in the Little Hawkeye Conference back in the day.

Yeesh.

Damn, lots of bitter, middle-aged white guys on this board that couldn't cut it in the Little Hawkeye Conference back in the day.

Yeesh.

did YOU cut it in that conference back in the day, "coach"?

I will be listening. Always liked DJK. I prefer not to throw stones since I haven't lived a perfect life either.

I will be listening. Always liked DJK. I prefer not to throw stones since I haven't lived a perfect life either.

Translation: "I currently live in a drug house and I'm hoping to avoid a major bust."

;):D

Latest posts