DJK busting out his mic skills

I think this is an important observation.
Also telling is how his former teammates have turned their collective backs on him. If he was truly "a good guy who made a little mistake", he would have had (and still have) support from former teammates.

Scorpio FTW.

I reall don't have a problem at all with DJK trying out broadcasting. Geez! give the guy a break. Nobody outside of Iowa remembers anything about the drug house thing or gives a crap even if they did.

Nobody outside Iowa knows who the eff DJK is.

Nobody outside Iowa knows who the eff DJK is.

funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg

Dude.... weed comes from the earth. It's all natural, brah

It's not about weed you doper (I'm gonna use that word cuz it upsets the hippies). It's never been about weed you doper (this is fun). It's about not embarrassing your team.

Headlines like DJK's = embarrassment.

You could say, in a way, DJK helped get Robinson kicked off the team.

The drug dealers on here know nothing about comporting yourself in a way that Kirk approves of. You dopers (did it again, it so angers you I'm laughing) are not in good standing with KF and some of you will have to surrender your HAWKFAN Fraternity Pin before the 2012 season starts.

I'm tired of people pretending that everyone has a right to break any law they disagree with. The dopers (ha! u thought I wasn't gonna say it) confuse their right to drug of choice with civil rights in the segregated south.

Hey responsibility-avoiding hippies (or doper, whichever you prefer :) if you want to get blasted, do it the way real God-fearing Americans do it. ALCOHOL . . . bought by your uncle . . . consumed in your friend's basement when the parents are away on a business trip to Vegas.

vvvvvvvvvvvvv you mad bro? Uh, you unoriginal bro?vvvvvvvvvvv

Damn, lots of bitter, middle-aged white guys on this board that couldn't cut it in the Little Hawkeye Conference back in the day.

Yeesh.

Discussing a delusional, twenty-something black guy who couldn't cut it in the Arena League will do that to you.

Latest posts