DJK apology

DJK, I forgave you a while back. Now face the music, learn from your mistakes, and work to be the best person you can possibly be. I hope you can accept the challenge known as manhood. I hope you make an NFL roster and become an example that other players can follow. God Bless.

if i was his lawyer, i would tell DJK to shut down all the social media outlets and put his nose to the grindstone.

It's fine that DJK wants to apologize to the fanbase...but he didn't let any of us down nearly as much as he did his family, his teammates and coaches and most of all, himself...now he needs to shut up and prove that he's sorry by his actions and by turning his life around.

I want to see him walk out to the 50 yard line some day in the future as an honorary captain, after he's older and his career is over, with a proud family in tow, as a shining example that people can change and come back from things like this.

Chris Carter went through the same things at Ohio St and his early years in the NFL. I hope DJK can come through it like Carter did.

Taking a que from Pryor. I think it to be more showmanship than regret. He need not apologize to me. He did not offend or hurt me. I'm a fan 800 miles away.

I hope DJK can turn things around and have an exemplary career and life from here on out. Make your family and friends proud that you could turn your life around. I wish you good luck!

Its good he took a step to apologize. I think he has enough talent to turn it around and make an impact in the NFL. He just needs to turn around the stuff in his head.

Latest posts