DirectTV Users - Are We Screwed Tomorrow?

I hope you are right about 666. I canceled the sports pac 1 month ago, because the cardinals were out of it. I have called around and get the impression that Mediacon is showing it on one of there channels and the local fox station is sol because of it. The only regional channels I get without the sports pac is the chicago stations and I don't see the game listed. I see it in Ohio , Boston, minnesota and others but not good old chicago. I refuse to reup the Sports pac(frustration) so off to a bar for me I guess.

I hope you are right about 666. I canceled the sports pac 1 month ago, because the cardinals were out of it. I have called around and get the impression that Mediacon is showing it on one of there channels and the local fox station is sol because of it. The only regional channels I get without the sports pac is the chicago stations and I don't see the game listed. I see it in Ohio , Boston, minnesota and others but not good old chicago. I refuse to reup the Sports pac(frustration) so off to a bar for me I guess.

$13 for the sports pack or a $50 bar tab. I've done the same thing you are saying but the latter is much more expensive. With that being said you will get it on 666-1

Latest posts