did you see the indiana player mimic the crowd then miss the free throw?

Nobody claimed it did. Maybe his overall numbers were jaw-dropping. But he put up and shut up when it really counted.

Well, he wasn't the reason they won the game, so I wouldn't consider what he did put up or shut up numbers. I guess that is why I disagree with you. I think the difference in the game was Oladipo's defense on Marble. He was the difference maker in my opinion. Other than that, Sheehy was ok.

Well, he wasn't the reason they won the game, so I wouldn't consider what he did put up or shut up numbers. I guess that is why I disagree with you. I think the difference in the game was Oladipo's defense on Marble. He was the difference maker in my opinion. Other than that, Sheehy was ok.

Nobody claimed he was the difference in the game, either. But he backed himself up with his play tonight, especially in key junctures. I'd rather have a guy who scores 10 points at all the right times than a guy who scores 20 but disappears when it counts (not referring to any Iowa players, just in general).

Oh you.

His play pretty much did the talking.

ya, that is basicly what I said, if he just went out and played and left the jerk off attitude in the locker room he would be fine, he is one of them guys you love if he is on your team and hate if he isn't. Would really like to see McCabe pick up that roll with the Hawks but he has to back it up with his play and yess,,, shemale did it with 13 points but I'd still slap him in the nuts if I had the chance!

Sheehey is one of the most potent weapons Indiana has.....

He is solid, every game.....

At least we shut Hulls down......

Latest posts