Did Kirk Herbstreit Just Sink Jim Tressel?

Urban Meyer might be tougher to deal with, than Tressel! Can you imagine the talent if he starts to augment the Ohio talent with Fla.?

Herbsteit alread had a bit of a disconnect with the OSU fanbase. He even stated it was why he moved from Columbus. This should really help.

You can tell on the College Football Live Video that he really is angry at the OSU fan base and community. This is not even ALL that much about The Vest in my mind. I think he is just sick of what OSU and the fans are starting to become... THE S.E.C.

Last edited:
He's done worse. He's actually right about Cooper, if this was Cooper he would have been executed by now. Not many OSU fans I know let Herbie get them too wound up, there is a reason he's referred to as Judas by ex-players....

He's done worse. He's actually right about Cooper, if this was Cooper he would have been executed by now. Not many OSU fans I know let Herbie get them too wound up, there is a reason he's referred to as Judas by ex-players....

Being called Judas by an OSU player wouldn't bother me.

Makes you wonder how Tressell will be remembered, doesn't it?

I know how I will remember him. As a cheater, lier and a weasel. He knew what he was doing was wrong, refused to turn it in, lied about it numerous times, and then when caught tries to pretend he was doing right. Any other coach would be chased off his campus faster than ESPN could report it. Its a joke.

Look, none of this should come as any surprise to anybody. Tressel was doing shady business at Youngstown St. He runs a dirty program, plain and simple.

Woody punched a player and had his own version of the rules and he is basically a deity. Tressel will be remember for beating UM and winning BCS games, this will be remembered but won't define him to OSU fans. We care little about what any other fan base thinks...

Latest posts