Did Fran's T's cost us the game?

I'm a little annoyed though that the giant white guy who spazzed out didn't get a T and Bo gets to make his dumb faces and give mock applause with no penalty.

Numbers people need to look at besides the 4 points off the Fran technicals.

Gessell was 3-12 shooting.
Iowa was 17-25 from the free throw line.
Iowa was 4-10 from three point range.
Wisconsin was 10-22 from three point range.
Wisconsin was 25-35 from the free throw line.

Fran didn’t cost us the game, the players did with their poor shooting. People are forgetting that Wisconsin had to MAKE the technical free throws for it to hurt us. If Bo had picked up 2 T’s, it wouldn’t have made a difference because we would have stepped to the line and clanked brick after brick on those free throws. We missed 8 FT’s and shot 39% from the floor, there were plenty of points we missed out on tonight that could have helped us get the win.

Then tell the refs to call a T when BO, MAtta, and Izzo go nuts on the officials during a timeout. They do the same, and they don't get called. That what made Fran go ballistic...

You gotta earn your keep. Those 3 are top top coaches with a lot of time with their current programs and refs aren't robots. Different rules for bigger fools.

You gotta earn your keep. Those 3 are top top coaches with a lot of time with their current programs and refs aren't robots. Different rules for bigger fools.

They're pretty tactful in doing so too. Fran just goes all tomato face and looks like he's going to poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkyalert View Post
Whatever. They missed layups, free throws, and didn't guard the 3.

That's why they lost the game. They ****** away leads prior to the Fran T's.

So compounding the problem by giving up 4 freebies and getting ejected is the correct way to respond to that. No one makes every shot and every free throw, that's normal basketball flow that happens in every game. The coach getting T'ed, bumping a ref, then getting a 2nd T and ejected is not normal basketball flow.

So you think Fran did all that because of how the IOWA TEAM was playing. Interesting. So, it looks like you just hang around to troll and annoy people because the admins let you get away with it. I really hope that ends soon. Your a ******* waste of bytes. We all have to read your ******* ******** posts because you are quoted so much, because all you can do is troll and troll and troll until someone feels the need to click the "View Post" button after ignoring you from day 1. You are a pathetic ******* piece of ****.

So you think Fran did all that because of how the IOWA TEAM was playing. Interesting. So, it looks like you just hang around to troll and annoy people because the admins let you get away with it. I really hope that ends soon. Your a ******* waste of bytes. We all have to read your ******* ******** posts because you are quoted so much, because all you can do is troll and troll and troll until someone feels the need to click the "View Post" button after ignoring you from day 1. You are a pathetic ******* piece of ****.

Oh the irony.

Lack of good players cost us the game. We choke in crunch time because other than Marble, nobody can create their own shot. How did WI beat us? Let's see, Jackson, Gasser, Brust, and Dekker all hit big 3's while we couldn't do anything. Recruiting is killing us.

WOW i am impressed, do go on. By the way, your a worthless piece of filth and everyone knows that. Apparently you don't. I got nothing to lose here man.

Recommended reading for you:
i-was-so-mad-screenshot-1.jpg

Just checking - you are a Clown fan trolling around on this site, correct? If not, my apologies. Saving the rest for an answer to that question - if it's worth my potential ban.

This is your second ISU related poast in the past 3 minutes. You're an Iowa fan that is obsessed with ISU, correct? Stop being so butthurt.

Fran knew this game was lost, regardless.
What he did was that, in the future, he wasn't going to stand for these B1G officials coddling MSU, OSU, and Wisconsin this year and I promise its moments like this that get his team to buy in and the officials in the B1G to take a second look!
Just because Iowa goes 11 players deep, doesn't mean that the officials have to spot the other team in the bonus 5 minutes into each half.
The missed FTs and missed layups didn't help Iowa, either.

This is your second ISU related poast in the past 3 minutes. You're an Iowa fan that is obsessed with ISU, correct? Stop being so butthurt.

I will take that as a yes, you are an ISU fan. Nothing wrong with that, but after a loss like this, reading your misdirected opinions can be a bit... annoying. Sorry.

I will take that as a yes, you are an ISU fan. Nothing wrong with that, but after a loss like this, reading your misdirected opinions can be a bit... annoying. Sorry.

What opinions are mis-directed exactly? That Fran's T cost us the win? That seems to be the majority opinion, if that annoys you then maybe take a quick break and come back when you aren't so butthurt or at least spread your butthurt amongst the other posters that share my opinion. .

What Fran did was embarrassing. He acted like a spoiled 5 year old. The foul call wasn't even a bad call. If you don't like the way the calls are going, work the refs, don't just be a d0uche bag and hurt your team when you know it's gonna be a close game.

Agree completely with this.

What if a player had acted like this...they'd be next to Jok, not getting much, if any, playing time in the future.

Wasn't needed. Wasn't effective. Wasn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkyalert View Post
Whatever. They missed layups, free throws, and didn't guard the 3.

That's why they lost the game. They ****** away leads prior to the Fran T's.

Enjoy your ban. It's coming.

A picture's worth a thousand words as they say.

I guess Fran took it literal when he says "Lets be mad again"

24051d1388981731-fran-gonna-have-stroke-image.jpg

What opinions are mis-directed exactly? That Fran's T cost us the win? That seems to be the majority opinion, if that annoys you then maybe take a quick break and come back when you aren't so butthurt or at least spread your butthurt amongst the other posters that share my opinion. .

Ok, so your answer is a "soft yes" to the "are you an ISU fan" question? Have some backbone - wow. Just trying to figure out who this "we" is you are referring to. Since I'm probably not the first to wonder that on here, I'll spare more waste of bytes even replying to you. You're jamming my frequencies - no offense.

I also think Fran's insane antics cost the Hawks this game. You have to be able to maintain some measure of self control. It was embarrassing, it fired up the home crowd, it cost the four free throws and left all of the momentum with the badgers.

Very unprofessional Fran. Grow up.

Latest posts