Did Fran's T's cost us the game?

wuppup

Would have been nice to have those 4 points. Comes with the territory I guess. I'll take Fran's anger with the results so far.

Barta needs to stand up for him this time. Wish I had the skill / time to setup a petition to let Barta know we are taking note how he handles this. Going along with a convenient aberration in enforcing the rule changes this year - that the officials are supposed to be held to - is unacceptable job performance by Barta.

Barta needs to stand up for him this time. Wish I had the skill / time to setup a petition to let Barta know we are taking note how he handles this. Going along with a convenient aberration in enforcing the rule changes this year - that the officials are supposed to be held to - is unacceptable job performance by Barta.
Don't count on it. He'll cave to Delany.

What Fran did was embarrassing. He acted like a spoiled 5 year old. The foul call wasn't even a bad call. If you don't like the way the calls are going, work the refs, don't just be a d0uche bag and hurt your team when you know it's gonna be a close game.

Missed layups and poor free throw shooting did.

Hopefully you did not watch the game. Wisky outscored Iowa 30-12 from the 3 point line tonight. Failure to contest the 3 point shot against the best shooting 3 point team in the conference is the biggest reason for this loss.

This in on the kids. They could have responded and didn't. They missed layups, free throws, and didn't guard the three. The technicals were not good, but there was plenty of time left and the kids just ****** down their leg.

Yes. The refs allowed more physical play then I would have liked but you can't give a team 5 free throws when you're winning.

I don't think the Ts cost Iowa the game. I'd give that to missed FTs and layups and the fact that Wisconsin has clutch players and Iowa doesn't.

I like Fran and he's easy to root for but I really hope that Fran is suspended for the Northwestern game. He deserves it.

Latest posts