Did AROB get a concussion in 4th quarter?

HawkPrdatr40

Anyone hearing anything on this front. Heard he didn't practice today. In watching the replay lastnight I notice he took a shot in the 4th Quarter. Did he suffer a concussion?

Last edited:
Re: Did AROB get a concussion in 4th quarter

not sure but it looked like he was a little out of it for a while

Re: Did AROB get a concussion in 4th quarter

I saw him like shaking his head and opening and closing his eyes real wide and he looked like he got his bell rung. I was thinking this at the time.

Boy I hope not, he is a tough sob! He plays tough and never gives up on a play. A true Iowa football player!

If he would not play this weekend and I said If and one more time IF he could not go this weekend other than Minny there would be no better b10 game to give him a break.

Saw him on the West side of campus yesterday morning. He was walking like an old man but otherwise seemed ok. FWIW.

I sit with two sports therapists (which is really nice when injuries happen.) They generally are able to spot exactly what the training staff is doing/checking for. We also sit right behind the Iowa bench which helps. They were checking ARob for concussion when he came out... for a long time.

Take it for what it's worth. He's not able to determine what their conclusions were, but definitely able to tell what they are checking for/worried about.

Watch the tape. He got hurt. Prob. a concussion.

He played another 2 downs. But Morse comes out on 3rd down and tells KOK and another coach (Campbell ?) that ARob was really hurt.

What a guy. ARob is too tough for his own good.

With all his work, I think they are being very careful with him at practice so I would not be surprised if they left him out on occasion to rest. This especially true if he did get his bell rung.

If he does see action Sat, I wouldn't think he would get too much. Hopefully, Iowa can get a nice lead & give Coker & co some experience & rest Robinson more.

Latest posts