Denard Robinson Locker Room Speech

stevoskin

I saw on College Football Live that he gave a big inspirational speech in the locker room after the loss to MSU. Herbstreit said it showed great leadership from a team that had been lacking leadership. Anyone else think this speech may have an impact on the way Michigan plays saturday??? I think they might come out strong, but it won't be enough.

I wouldn't want to be the players that had to listen to him give that right after he threw three picks in a game, two that were in redzone no?

Let's hope he has to make another speech this week after Iowa bruises his body.We better or it will be along day for us.

thats like Ben Roethlisberger giving an emotional speech before the iowa game saying "the only team that can beat us is us" right before he threw 4 interceptions.

ESPN will make something out of nothing every time. They said McElroy gave a "tebow-like" speech after his game too.

Question, has anyone ever been on a sports team that didn't have somebody trying to step up and fire up the team and lead them after a tough loss? I am guessing that this happens on 99% of athletic teams from the pee-wees to the pros but since 'lil wayne did it it is somehow news?

ESPN will make something out of nothing every time. They said McElroy gave a "tebow-like" speech after his game too.

Question, has anyone ever been on a sports team that didn't have somebody trying to step up and fire up the team and lead them after a tough loss? I am guessing that this happens on 99% of athletic teams from the pee-wees to the pros but since 'lil wayne did it it is somehow news?

lol! +1

Speeches don't make your blocking technique better, it doesn't make you throw a more accurate pass, it doesn't give you seperation from the defensive back.
Speeches are mere fluff for the emotionally weak.

Latest posts