Delano Hill "looking around"

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
Rob Howe ‏@HawkeyeInsider '13 #Iowa Verbal Delano Hill Looking Around

Looking Around = Not coming. So if that happens then would make top 2 verbals gone. But it's all good because per Kirk "That's just football. Attrition occurs everywhere." Problem is at Iowa, we are seeing first hand what attrition causes this season. Talent gap won't be closing. Can't wait to see what walk-ons take their place! Neat.

This is gonna happen. We all know how frustrated and confused fans are, imagine if you're a hs kid who's making one of the biggest decisions of his life.

I love the Hawks and if I were a kid with a chance to play, I'd suit up as a Hawkeye with a chance to play in Kinnick if it meant losing every game. Unfortunately most kids don't share my blind love for the colors, some might actually consider the state of the program.

IMO Ferentz has failed in many areas allowing the program to fall to the point it is. If he wants to bring this program to success he's gonna have to convince kids that this place is not a smoldering trainwreck.

It'll be a tough job. I hope he can do it.

I hope he does decide to stay with the Hawks. Can't blame him for looking around, definitely can't claim we don't need him or he isn't good just because he looked at other schools. The scout article said some schools had contacted him.

I hope he does decide to stay with the Hawks. Can't blame him for looking around, definitely can't claim we don't need him or he isn't good just because he looked at other schools. The scout article said some schools had contacted him.
Let me guess. Bielema and Meyer. Kurt is fixin to take the gloves off.

What number is he? What position has he been playing? I can't find him at all on the roster.

If you were an 18 yr old football star... and watched the Iowa team this fall. Why in the hell would you want to play here?

As the program slides further and the fan base begins grabbing knives and pitchforks, expect to see more of this. Buckle up, boyz. The ride's going to get bumpy.

Delano Hill, 6-1, 185 lb safety out of Cass Technical, Detroit. #24 at POS, 4 stars. Illanoy and Syacuse other schools to offer.

if les miles called him you can't really blame him for considering LSU. the other schools probably don't do much for him though

Yes, he is visiting Pitt. Iowa is still his favorite however but he wants to see what Pitt has to offer. He has no interest in LSU and did not take them up on their offer to visit. Iowa still has an advantage with him because two other Cass Tech players came here last year and they are all buddy buddy with each other. I highly doubt he jumps ship to Pitt.

Big deal! So Iowa's going to lose their top 2 recruits out of this class! If this season has shown anything it's that a couple of crappy recruiting seasons won't do that much damage!

I can understand why he wouldn't want to come here. He'd probably get red shirted. Top recruits don't wanna do that. The hawks are 2 years from being competitive.

I would give my left nut to play for Iowa, going in with life as a uni baller happy as could be. But unless you are a kid that has grown up wanting to be a hawk I would keep my options open as well after a season like this

Latest posts