Declaring

Yeah I think I read Dobbins as well.

JK Dobbins, J. Okudah and Chase Y. for OSU. PSU had 2 Gross-Matos and KJ Hamler. Maryland had 2 J Leake and A. McFarland. Michigan had 2 C. Ruiz and Josh Uche. J. Taylor for Wisconsin. That was it for today.

I don’t think it’s crazy if AJ comes back, he may be looking at a late 1st this year. Going from the 20s to the 10s alone gets you more than 10 million more in signing bonus.

I don’t think it’s crazy if AJ comes back, he may be looking at a late 1st this year. Going from the 20s to the 10s alone gets you more than 10 million more in signing bonus.
I saw Alabama had two guys coming back one of which was a first round projected OT. The rich get richer.

I would guess that the odds of them going early to the NFL are:
T. Wirfs 99.9%
AJE 95%
Geno 50%

Of course it would be great if they'd all come back, but that's selfish.
These are by all accounts fine young men and we should be grateful they played for Iowa, wish them great success and good health and hope they all make a $hit-ton of cash at the next level.
GO HAWKS!

is it a good sign that all these other Big 10 players have already announced and Wirfs & Epenesa haven't?

Well it's definitely a good sign when other teams most dominate players leave and yours don't.
Maybe they have unfinished business, maybe as someone pointed out the $$$ between late and early first round is enough to retire on.

Berger nation's #11 rb commits to Wisconsin.
I think it's time our offensive line and rb's take back the nasty.
Part of what helped him decide was Taylor putting 250 on us this year. Can you say ouch defense??

Little surprised Taylor made the jump. RB's are plentiful. Granted he did good in college but it doesn't mean that he'll make big numbers in the pros. He had a big line to run through and there were games where he didn't do so well.

Latest posts