Dear Nebraska.......

The Big Ten sucks and any Big 12 Team would win the Big Ten the first year and go 12 & 0.

I love it X 3. :D

NWern is much like ISU. good for one huge upset a year. usually Iowa is the recipient, glad you could take that one for us.

Dear Iowa

This nightmare sucks, its just northwestern right. Whats the big deal, aparently alot.

Love
Nebraska.

They helped take a potential National Title shot from us. That was the worst. I'm glad they picked on someone else for a change this year.

Im glad this thread is here. Im just noticing this more and more with the Big10. Last week with Iowa, this week with Nebraska. Nebraska loses to Wisconson who gets beat by Ohio St which Nebraska beat which lost to northwestern. There is no consistancy in this place. Hold a team to 3pts last week to get into a shootout this week when we cant stop a simple play. You guys lose to minnesota which we beat handly, but we lose to Northwestern which you beat pretty good. Again, this is the topsy turvy big10 world you guys are used to living in.

Im glad this thread is here. Im just noticing this more and more with the Big10. Last week with Iowa, this week with Nebraska. Nebraska loses to Wisconson who gets beat by Ohio St which Nebraska beat which lost to northwestern. There is no consistancy in this place. Hold a team to 3pts last week to get into a shootout this week when we cant stop a simple play. You guys lose to minnesota which we beat handly, but we lose to Northwestern which you beat pretty good. Again, this is the topsy turvy big10 world you guys are used to living in.

Yep, and now that Ohio State has their sanction issues and Michigan is still a meddling former power (not to mention if anything happens with this Penn State thing) it's probably going to be like this for a while.

It's fun thou, you gotta admit. It is a little more topsy turvy then normal as the whole conf is down right now, so with that respect you all picked a good year to join in the madness

This even further complicates thing tho. No I have no idea who is going to win after thanksgiving. Like youvaaid no consistancy from either team so its impossible to say which team will win.

Im glad this thread is here. Im just noticing this more and more with the Big10. ... Again, this is the topsy turvy big10 world you guys are used to living in.

Welcome aboard. Grab a seat and a beer, it is a hell of a ride.. (Better make that a few beers come Black Friday)

It makes if fun but very frustrating. Maybe its just because when i grew up but in my and probally most of Husker fans minds. Were always thinking about that NC shot. But that cant happen if the pesky northwesterns and the minnesotas of the world who dont know there place keep upsetting things. Iowa State has done this on occasion as well. It seems to me that in this conference, it doesnt matter who you are or what tallent you have or what coach or training you have. Any saturday is really anyones saturday.

It makes if fun but very frustrating. Maybe its just because when i grew up but in my and probally most of Husker fans minds. Were always thinking about that NC shot. But that cant happen if the pesky northwesterns and the minnesotas of the world who dont know there place keep upsetting things. Iowa State has done this on occasion as well. It seems to me that in this conference, it doesnt matter who you are or what tallent you have or what coach or training you have. Any saturday is really anyones saturday.

Ain't that the truth.

I know for Iowa anyway, some teams play us tough, because we are their measuring stick (their coaches have said so). Other teams, well it's a rivalry. In either case, they are going to play tough, no matter what their record. You just found that out. I dont think NU likes you all to much. It could be your the new guy, it could be they just wanted to show you what kinda balls they had. But here is what I do know, and what he facts are. You all joined a conf where we all have been banging heads for 100 years or so. Braska fans did some jawing with Wisky about "we are going to show you who the real big red is". How did that turn out for you? Braska fans also did some jawing with the Wildcats about "we are going to show you who the real NU is". Howd that work out? I think you pooped in their cheerios and they did not like it. Iowa fans ofcourse have had to hear all about Braska for ever so with few exceptions (you, 74 and skers4life (where he go anyway)) we generally dont like to many Braska fans. If I am not mistaken I think there is some bad blood between you and PSU as well. None of this even starts to say anything about the whole, "the B10 is down and we are going to roll" attitude so many of your fans have/had.
So I guess you can say rivalries have to be played out for years to be real, but it would seem to me, Braska is having no problems starting them.
We are glad your here as #12 and hope the extra competition can help everybody get better, after all if it's good for the conf, it's good for every team in the conf. As was said, as a fan, you gotta sit back grab a beer and have a good time. You just never know whats going to happen, but thats what makes it fun.

Latest posts