Dear Nebraska.......

One question...how does Nebraska not score 70 points on that defense. Oh wait, Martinez can't throw the deep ball. Every team I've watched play NW has torched them with deep balls over their safeties. Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch the NW / NU game.

The best gift we can give the Nebraska board, is OkeefeForPresident. If NW starts beating you, he will spread his d-bag disease all over you guys.

One more thing, from here on out the weather will be miserable. No trips down south to warmer climates where you can let your horses run. More and more it will be a slugfest where you better not let the conditions get to you or you will fold up like a cheap card table.

Believe me. I grew up in a USC family and attended another P10 school. Those teams might get some rain in the north, but most days the whole offense is available. Not so in the B1G.

So yeah, until we get rid of the current system, kiss the NC dreams goodbye.

But, let's face it. That ship sailed a while ago for you guys anyway.

Welcome to the B10 Nebraska, this isn't the B12 North division. Bottom feeders don't roll over and play dead here, they reach out and bite you when your head gets too big. You don't get to buy your tickets to the championship game in August. Every game, every week is a possible loss. You want to go to Indy. Earn it in November.

Martinez has made improvments but his throwing motion is still horrid. It was one thing when he had bad throwing motion but he could torch you with his legs, but when was the last time anyone saw that.

Check it out man, after the cheese made the Cornholers look like girls I didn't say anything to the Little Red Fan at work? He walks right up to me at work and says my condolences after the Rodent disaster, ***holes......

Martinez has made improvments but his throwing motion is still horrid. It was one thing when he had bad throwing motion but he could torch you with his legs, but when was the last time anyone saw that.

Problem you have there, is like CARR said, you are coming into the part of the year where, snow makes the ball wet and the wind makes it harder to throw. I agree he did look alot better, I even said that to my wife (shes a braska fan). You get lucky with PSU having bad news come out right before you go there, but will it be enough to overcome the home crowd and dinged up Rex and a PSU who has had a chance to get rested and healthy? Who knows, like I said you will get used to every saturday being that way and the excitment of knowing anything can happen.

PSU is going to (insert inappropriate reference here) Nebraska.

That team is going to really need to take some serious stuff out on somebody.

Check it out man, after the cheese made the Cornholers look like girls I didn't say anything to the Little Red Fan at work? He walks right up to me at work and says my condolences after the Rodent disaster, ***holes......

I made damn sure every hoosker fan I know heard about the beatdown by Bucky. No way I could've let that game go by without commenting on it.

Yesterday was the first time I had ever sat down and watched part of a Nebraska game this season. Now I get what you guys are talking about with Martinez throwing the ball.

I kept thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, because he motioned his arm like he was throwing it, but the ball does not fly in the direction he throws his arm.

Yesterday was the first time I had ever sat down and watched part of a Nebraska game this season. Now I get what you guys are talking about with Martinez throwing the ball.

I kept thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, because he motioned his arm like he was throwing it, but the ball does not fly in the direction he throws his arm.

Unless you count throwing it right into the back of your own players head.:D:D. I busted out laughing on that one.

Every time I watch Martinez, I wonder how bad is the second guy that he beat out for the job? If their starter is that bad the backup must be a total goof.

Problem you have there, is like CARR said, you are coming into the part of the year where, snow makes the ball wet and the wind makes it harder to throw. I agree he did look alot better, I even said that to my wife (shes a braska fan). You get lucky with PSU having bad news come out right before you go there, but will it be enough to overcome the home crowd and dinged up Rex and a PSU who has had a chance to get rested and healthy? Who knows, like I said you will get used to every saturday being that way and the excitment of knowing anything can happen.
Divorce her immediatley. I kid, I kid. :D I actually kinda share your problems. My wife is a Mizzou alum and all of my in-laws are Iowa State alums. There have been times where I've considered having my mother-in-law offed!

With Nebraska's upcoming schedule, they could finish 0-3. Penn st, Michigan and Iowa will not be an easy road to hoe...and I for one love it.

Divorce her immediatley. I kid, I kid. :D I actually kinda share your problems. My wife is a Mizzou alum and all of my in-laws are Iowa State alums. There have been times where I've considered having my mother-in-law offed!

Her mom is cool, but her and the rest of them are hard nuts to crack. That whole state brags about their fans being classy, yet I have to remind them on days like yesterday, my response to their game was "t-marts throwing has improved" yet last week all I heard was "we are going to kick Iowa's azz, we beat MSU and you guys lost to MN".
First it was RW hasnt been with Wisky long enough and they are big and slow, to wow they are a well put together team. Then it was OSU is down, they are missing some players, we will roll, to OSU has a great D and thats the best D we will see all year and we beat them. NU, they suck, they are bottom feeders, then it was they are not as bad as their record shows.
They either tout or tear down teams to suit whatever they want/need to make themselves feel better or to try and look better.
Sorry for the rant, but good god it gets old and just makes me annoyed and makes me want to kick a Braska fan right in the nads.

Last edited:
Welcome to the B10 Nebraska, this isn't the B12 North division. Bottom feeders don't roll over and play dead here, they reach out and bite you when your head gets too big. You don't get to buy your tickets to the championship game in August. Every game, every week is a possible loss. You want to go to Indy. Earn it in November.

Her mom is cool, but her and the rest of them are hard nuts to crack. That whole state brags about their fans being classy, yet I have to remind them on days like yesterday, my response to their game was "t-marts throwing has improved" yet last week all I heard was "we are going to kick Iowa's azz, we beat MSU and you guys lost to MN".
First it was RW hasnt been with Wisky long enough and they are big and slow, to wow they are a well put together team. Then it was OSU is down, they are missing some players, we will roll, to OSU has a great D and thats the best D we will see all year and we beat them. NU, they suck, they are bottom feeders, then it was they are not as bad as their record shows.
They either tout or tear down teams to suit whatever they want/need to make themselves feel better or to try and look better.
Sorry for the rant, but good god it gets old and just makes me annoyed and makes me want to kick a Braska fan right in the nads.

HA! This might be one of my favorite posts I've ever read on Hawkeyenation. Well put, and so true.

My brother and I were talking that on a scale of 100, the Iowa win on Saturday was a 99 (don't take that too seriously...obviously the '04 Capital One Bowl is closer to an actual 99) - and that the Nebraska loss to Northwestern was a 98.99.

NW IS always dangerous. Next up for big read, michigan, penn state, and our beloved Hawkeyes (not sure if that is the exact order). Let's put three more losses on them...

Latest posts