Dear God Even Terry Friggen Bradshaw??

All I'll say is if the shoe is on the other foot and we lose this game because of bad calls this place would be in meltdown mode. Its hard to deny that some calls that could have go either way went our way.

Anything said or reported on a network with the name FOX in it I take with a grain of salt. I honestly don't think Iowa makes it to the NC game unless Texas loses a game. That said, it is starting to look pretty obvious to me that the powers that be do not want a small TV state like Iowa to be in the NC game and are subliminally trying to persuade the pollsters to keep Iowa out of the mix. Will it work? Who knows?

I am sure Terry has watched a lot of Iowa football this year. At least as much as the Sports Information Directors that vote in the Coaches Poll, and many of the Harris voters that are in bed by 6pm
Probably about as much Cincy or Boise St football as the people on here that are 100% convinced that Iowa is better than either of those teams.

Kudos to Motivational Speaker Terry Bradshaw... I'd say he'll movitate our Hawkeyes to some GREAT football over the next three weeks. Thanks, TB!

I saw him in Des Moines this last summer and that was something he mentioned was he wanted to be a Hawkeye but they didn't want him

LOL He was just banging on the B10 replay officials in the Iowa Indiana game.

Maybe this national media consipiracy thing has some legs....

Terry makes me laught... Worst toupee in the world, a mouth full of false teeth, divorced more times than Liz Taylor ..oh yeah... more than a little hint of dimentia!