De'Andre Johnson dismissed

Lynch > Iowa. Book it. Why else would he be waiting til Aug 5th to make a decision? He's waiting til August 5th to announce his decision...to transfer to Iowa.

I agree that any kid that trips up like that isn't too bright and probably isn't worthy of a scholly. That said if a high profile kid lets throw out Vandenberg for the sake of hypothetical land had done same thing...Would Ferentz do the same thing? I hope he would.

It's not even a hypothetical. He's done it before. DJK, Coker, Robinson come to mind.

It's not even a hypothetical. He's done it before. DJK, Coker, Robinson come to mind.
I'd put DJK up there as high profile but when drugs gets involved the way that did it was a no brainer.
Wasn't Cokers leaving his own decision? Yea Ferentz did suspend him tho.
Robinson I'd agree with you is similar.

Or he could become a savior and a god at Penn State, going to be tough for sure, and why risk the curse of the Iowa Running back

So, by my count, for the season opener we've got...

Barkley Hill
Damon Bullock
Andre Dawson
Michael Malloy (in a pinch?)
Brad Rogers

...as possible running backs, barring any transfers.

3 Headed Frosh Monster = Garmon, Hill, Lynch.

The last time we tried this in 2009 it worked out pretty well. Throw Malloy in there for good measure.

So, by my count, for the season opener we've got...

Barkley Hill
Damon Bullock
Andre Dawson
Michael Malloy (in a pinch?)
Brad Rogers

...as possible running backs, barring any transfers.

Don't forget Garmon. We'll have 2 TR FR in the 3 deep to start the season.

Well, at least there is some serious potential with respect to the guys that will show up on Friday even if Lynch does not come. If any team has shown it can find a suitable RB its Iowa. Don't see why that would not be the case this year.

I am actually most curious about Dawson. Strange story with that guy.

Latest posts