De'Andre Johnson Charged with Disorderly House Last Night

We got a few Public Nuisance tickets in Ames for parties which is the same thing as what he got and they are nothing. It's like a speeding ticket. Nothing to see here.

Whilst at IOWA I lived right across the street from the Johnson County sheriff and jail. Their surveillance cameras actually swept our porch.

We threw massive, blowout parties. During one of them a couple of cops showed up and one of them deadpanned..."Really guys? We're right across the street."

I think it was the Jeep parked on the hill in the front yard that compelled them to stop by.

That was pretty funny. The cops generally liked us though so we never got ticketed.

Just saying there is a chance the cops were nice on them and let them go easy with a disorderly house. In Iowa City that isn't likely, but it's possible. Hopefully it was just a noise complaint, but regardless it's a slap on the wrist. Will probably miss a half or something.

Yeah right...when pigs fly out of my arse. No pun intended. IC police don't quite have the record of leniency toward anyone...athletes included.

Hopefully it was just a noise complaint, but regardless it's a slap on the wrist. Will probably miss a half or something.

If he misses a half for this, I woud be upset. Just give the kid some extra conditioning after practice and tell him not to do it again.

If he misses a half for this, I woud be upset. Just give the kid some extra conditioning after practice and tell him not to do it again.

Shake your finger at him and say, "have smaller parties." That is all that needs done here.

I agree as well I didn't mean I think he should miss a half. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he missed a little time only because he has been in the program for awhile and Ferentz is usually a little more harsh on players who have been around awhile. Probably won't amount to much more than extra conditioning though.

He wasn't the only football player there. Does only the person throwing the "get together" get nailed on this? Because if everyone there got this "charge" it would be a lot bigger story.

He wasn't the only football player there. Does only the person throwing the "get together" get nailed on this? Because if everyone there got this "charge" it would be a lot bigger story.

I have got charged with this before. It is because you were loud and there was nothing else the police could charge you with or they let you off of something minor.

If Garmon's incident required no further action than I would guess this is much less severe.

I live nearby, and I caught some video before the cops arrived...
2427120_o.gif
LOL...now that right there is funny stuff!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV5vS82IDmI]LeBron James State Farm "Garage" Insurance Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I had a disorderly house back in the day, S. Dodge Street. Pierce and Leslie showed up, wrecked the place with their whores and Red Label. 100 person party at 1am turned into a 400 person party by 1:30.

All I got was a $65 ticket and one hell of a mess to clean up while hung over.

It is just the people on the lease or owners. It is likely they were doing nothing illegal. Just being too loud.

can't recall who wrote the story, but loved how the headline mentioned "Iowa runningback ..." ... Love the local media ... Minor incident ... But let's do our best in the local media to try and fan the flames .. Why not just make the headline: "Football player cited for ..." ... Does not matter if he was runningback or not ...

Latest posts