Dace has a broken bone

I honestly am torn about Dace playing anymore. I know how much he loves football, but at some point, you just have to do what's best for you and walk away from the game, even if you love it. If he chose never to try to play again, I would be proud of him for his effort and courage throughout his career and look forward to him being a community leader somewhere (in football or in life) wherever he goes in the future.

This is not a serious career ending injury. Why would he walk away if his knee is healed?

Kirk said in his press conference that it was broken and he would miss a couple weeks... I don't know how long a couple week is...

Seriously. His arm was stiff and out away from his body after that hit, it just looked bad. I thought he was knocked out cold, I am glad he walked off the field.

He was knocked out. That is a possible nervous system reaction to a concusion. Tebow was like that a few weeks ago..and those who watch UFC-Bisping was the same was when Henderson knocked him out. It ain't pretty, and it is disturbing. I just hope he is ok, he really played well this game. It bothered me that such a blatent foul took 2 minutes after the play was over to throw the flag. Hit above the shoulders, bla, bla, bla. Replay showed a straight up helmet to helmet hit. It didn't look like the player who administered the hit was too concerned while running his mouth after the play, and I think the whole ref crew should be suspended for not calling that immediately. (besides the fact they just plain suck anyway)

Latest posts