Utah - W
@ Oklahoma - L
@ Texas - L
Kansas (Homecoming) - L
Nebraska - L
@ Colorado - L
Missouri - L

That's probably more realistic.

cpr baby, CPR! they get a couple more verbals today, and this guy is king of all to be kings of......

i've never really pulled for Nebraska, i guess only in bowl season and maybe v. ISU. But I've gotta say, I hope NU tears the clownz and their field apart this season. Hey NU - whip them and then remove their goalposts......

This second post breaking down the Iowa game is better than what the OP had:

Iowa L
This one will be a tough one, especially in Iowa City. I think this could be a toss up especially after seeing what a CPR defense can do. (see +8 versus NU) I will say an L just for argument sake, but think this is very winnable.

I guess the Nebraska game was the only game he saw last year because they were 99th out of 120 in total defense last year.

Northern Illinois - L
@ Iowa - L
Kansas State (@ Arrowhead) - L
UNI - L
Texas Tech - L
Utah - W
@ Oklahoma - L
@ Texas - L
Kansas (Homecoming) - L
Nebraska - L
@ Colorado - L
Missouri - L

That's probably more realistic.

That's a stretch to have them beating Utah...... ;)

What part of their picks is delusional; rather than a more appropriate term, such as, hopeful?

The whole thing is crazy 9-3......they actually think their team wont find a way to screw the pooch and will go 9-3. If there is one thing ISU has done and done well in the past and that is find ways to lose.

I like how in another thread where it's a poll asking them if they would root for Nebby or Iowa, some tool starts bagging on the Big 10 and how crappy the conference is and how the Big 10's playing style sucks. Is it just me or was it not just two weeks ago these dumbasses were begging to be in the Big 10?

I would join the Cyclone board if i cared

You should think about joining CycloneFanatic. It's a lot of fun.

You get to participate in hysterical, bi-polar threads about the significance of ISU athletics, about how the Big Ten sucks, about the importance of the Director's Cup, etc. It's nearly impossible to keep up with their delusional rants.

My honest opinion is 5-7 at best and 3-9 being the worst case scenario. The OP seemed to underestimate N. Illinois and Utah in his prediction. Granted I could be wrong but thier schedule is pretty good this year so it will be a challenge for them.

Northern Illinois - L
@ Iowa - L
Kansas State (@ Arrowhead) - W
UNI - W
Texas Tech - L
Utah - L
@ Oklahoma - L
@ Texas - L
Kansas (Homecoming) - W
Nebraska - L
@ Colorado - W
Missouri - L

I love how the new coaches at TT and KU automatically = Win for ISU. I guess they shouldn't even play this season and just practice for the conference championship game. I also love how difficult it is to play in Jack Trice. According to the posts you'd think it was the Horseshoe, the Big House, or Beaver Stadium or something.

I want some of what they're smoking!

I love how the new coaches at TT and KU automatically = Win for ISU. I guess they shouldn't even play this season and just practice for the conference championship game. I also love how difficult it is to play in Jack Trice. According to the posts you'd think it was the Horseshoe, the Big House, or Beaver Stadium or something.

I want some of what they're smoking!

You really don't actually. It's herbacide soaked ditchweed they're rolling up...

That is crazy, a couple of optimistic cyclone fans on a cyclone message board.

Calling them optimisitic is being conservative. I have no problem with optimism, but this is crazy talk. If you want to be taken serious as a fan base you cant have yahoo's out there talking Big12 championship when have never even sniffed it. But i guess you have to start somewhere.

Latest posts