Cyclones upping the ante

Lol The same old tired arguments from HN. That's great your team used to do nice things and win and whatnot, but iowa's relevancy is quickly declining. Well, from the national perspective anyway. Hawk fans may very well be turning into kNU fans, just without the NC's.

As long as we're still ISU's measuring stick, that's good enough for me!

I never understand people's love/hate with jerseys. People always seem to get excited and have a lot of emotion both positive/negative towards something that is so meaningless.

But I will weigh in. The colors obviously suck nuts but the old school throwback design is not bad.

1098344_561246203923656_936545692_n.jpg

Not only do they want their superbowl under the lights but now they are going to pull out the special throwbacks as well. I would guess these unis will bump the spread in their favor at least by 6 or 7 more points.

I am all for tradition and history, but those uniform's are so ugly! Putrid!

FreedComanche

I am all for tradition and history, but those uniform's are so ugly! Putrid!

FreedComanche

Don't think Nike and Adidas were around in the 20's and 30's to help with the design. :)
Still a great way to honor a guy that literally gave everything on the football field

Lol The same old tired arguments from HN. That's great your team used to do nice things and win and whatnot, but iowa's relevancy is quickly declining. Well, from the national perspective anyway. Hawk fans may very well be turning into kNU fans, just without the NC's.

Just want you to know that not all hawk fans have their heads in the clouds. I completely realize how bad the program is right now. The vast majority of the general hawk fan base is still delusional in thinking that the same guy that let this program fall will be able to lead it to a 10 win season again. I don't identify with that crowd.

My guess is that the general hawk fan base will at least be concerned about hawk football after this season. But 2014 will be an easy schedule and with the returning talent, the hawks will probably win 6 or 7 games. That will be enough to placate the general fan base again. And the cycle will repeat itself.

Depressing? Yep.

FreedComanche

Seems you Hawkeye fans forget your on downward spiral. Im aware you don't know a thing about momentum while you riding a six game losing streak and declined in wins every year since 09
Hey, didn't Roughds peak in 2009 too? You've got some nice holes in that glass house there.

Just want you to know that not all hawk fans have their heads in the clouds. I completely realize how bad the program is right now. The vast majority of the general hawk fan base is still delusional in thinking that the same guy that let this program fall will be able to lead it to a 10 win season again. I don't identify with that crowd.

My guess is that the general hawk fan base will at least be concerned about hawk football after this season. But 2014 will be an easy schedule and with the returning talent, the hawks will probably win 6 or 7 games. That will be enough to placate the general fan base again. And the cycle will repeat itself.

Depressing? Yep.

FreedComanche

You're truly one of the few brother.

Typical sqwakeye. KF has just as many losing seasons as he has double digit win seasons. With a lot of average in between

Typical sqwakeye. KF has just as many losing seasons as he has double digit win seasons. With a lot of average in between

Typical Clown. 3 straight losing seasons and you're spouting off as if your program has achieved anything of significance in the last 100+ years. So what do you think, sport? Ever gonna get that ever elusive 4th conference win?

Seems I struck a nerve. Its so easy picking on Hawkeye fans. You guys are already looking forward to next year and your easy schedule where you might have a snowballs chance in hell to compete in the legends division. You guys bring our division down.

Seems I struck a nerve. Its so easy picking on Hawkeye fans. You guys are already looking forward to next year and your easy schedule where you might have a snowballs chance in hell to compete in the legends division. You guys bring our division down.

Dude, of course being a d-bag irritates people. What do you expect?

Don't you have anything better to do? (rhetorical question) Sad. typical of clones... but still sad.

That is his biggest flaw, he's inconsistent. Now Roads, there's a guy who's consistent, 3 B12 wins a year. You play 8 conference games, he'll win ya 3. You play 9 conference games, he'll win ya 3. Something to be said for consistent performance like that.

Latest posts