Cyclones upping the ante

So two 6 win seasons make the Clowns juggernauts eh? Yes you guys got a couple upsets , but bad teams usually do. I will admit you have momentum when you finish in the top half of your conference and get a 7 win season more than once in a decade. How with your accomplishments can you even be cocky? Your whole fan base rags on Kansas but they have been to a BCS game...Something ISU has never done.

Pretty sure I said ISU was better than iowa. Sweet deflection job with some pointless jabs thrown in the mix. It's like a sc*ipt over here.

Pretty sure I said ISU was better than iowa. Sweet deflection job with some pointless jabs thrown in the mix. It's like a ****** over here.
That Iowa stinks now was never in question, and is not the argument here. The question is, has ISU stunk forever, and in spite of that, do ISU fans continue to think they don't?

The answer is a resounding yes.

Pretty sure I said ISU was better than iowa. Sweet deflection job with some pointless jabs thrown in the mix. It's like a sc*ipt over here.

Nope I can admit we sucked last year and this year will probably not be better. The worst team in a decade for Iowa barely lost to the best team in a decade for the Clown college? Weird right. The truth hurts I guess that ISU has the worst tradition and football accomplishments in the Big 12 but hey you guys took out OSU a couple years ago right? Hang onto that one for another 10 years.

That Iowa stinks now was never in question, and is not the argument here. The question is, has ISU stunk forever, and in spite of that, do ISU fans continue to think they don't?

The answer is a resounding yes.

We made a BCS bowl in '09 the win differential between us and ISU was 4 games that year. If you continue this trend of using Iowa's record as the barometer for ISU sucess you will see without a doubt that Roads has the Clones on an upward trajectory.

2010 - (-3)
2011 - (-1)
2012 - +2

And that is the reason for all the optimism in Ames, just ignore the minor detail that Iowa is no longer a BCS Bowl quality program. Now if they try to look past Iowa and explain how their program is improving compared to the rest of the B12 or college football in general...well that becomes significantly harder.

Just curious has to how it is trash? Is this the type of place that disregards someone's argument, opinion, or facts based on who they cheer for? Coming from the liberal school that is the university of iowa that does not seem to fall in line with their principles which I have always found of the highest level. Are the people who are the most vocal of iowa fans also the most unaccepting of other views just based on the allegiance of that opposing view and not its merits? Shame on you for claming to be associated with the state of iowa.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said;... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Seems you Hawkeye fans forget your on downward spiral. Im aware you don't know a thing about momentum while you riding a six game losing streak and declined in wins every year since 09

Seems you Hawkeye fans forget your on downward spiral. Im aware you don't know a thing about momentum while you riding a six game losing streak and declined in wins every year since 09

Would your 100 year conference title drought be considered an upward spiral or just business as usual?

Lol The same old tired arguments from HN. That's great your team used to do nice things and win and whatnot, but iowa's relevancy is quickly declining. Well, from the national perspective anyway. Hawk fans may very well be turning into kNU fans, just without the NC's.

Latest posts