Cy Kouandjio - Iowa back on the radar

i'm sure Cyrus is totally bummed that he picked Bama and started in the SEC championship game. I'm sure he'd rather have been the backup RT this year for a 4-8 Iowa team than start in the National Championship game.

i'm sure Cyrus is totally bummed that he picked Bama and started in the SEC championship game. I'm sure he'd rather have been the backup RT this year for a 4-8 Iowa team than start in the National Championship game.

If he would have come here of course he would have been a backup. There is no way he would have been ready yet.

But it's Iowa City! It's every elite teenage athletes dream! Everyone on hawkeyenation says so!

Did you bump to prove that it's more difficult to recruit to Iowa??? I thought that myth had been taken care of already?

Did you bump to prove that it's more difficult to recruit to Iowa??? I thought that myth had been taken care of already?

naw, just wanted to take a look back at what could have been, and why we shouldn't be surprised by the CK's and Kozan's when they happen.

Latest posts