Cy-Hawk Series

brhawks18

In the current CY-Hawk Series ISU leads 9-2. Very pathetic. When you put most of the univerities athletic emphasis on one program and one coach, this is what happens. That's all.

The worm has turned I'm afraid. It is now the Cyclone state..... what burns me is our football coach doesn't care

Usually I don't care that much about the overall CyHawk series however this year, since the inception of the series, it will be the first year the hosting school will lose the series.

Who gives a **** about the Cy-Hawk series. The only games that matter are FB and MBB and I spose to a lesser extent wrastling.

I don't care. I'll still be at every single swimming & diving meet and I'll renew my season tickets for field hockey until the day I D.I.E. what.

In the current CY-Hawk Series ISU leads 9-2. Very pathetic. When you put most of the univerities athletic emphasis on one program and one coach, this is what happens. That's all.

Who cares about ISU, a sports program whose main claim to fame is their Womens Bball and volleyball teams. They have no history in their football and basketball programs, none. I would like to cheer for them but their fight song is the same as my high school's and I cant get into them. And they have no baseball.

And Iowa football is down and BBall has been.

So lets see about rivalries and overall sports excellence, USC-UCLA-Stanford, Florida-Florida St, Michigan - Ohio St.

At one time Iowa and Minnesota was a big rivalry. Iowa - ISU is not much.

Who cares about ISU, a sports program whose main claim to fame is their Womens Bball and volleyball teams. They have no history in their football and basketball programs, none. I would like to cheer for them but their fight song is the same as my high school's and I cant get into them. And they have no baseball.

This is my point. I don't care about ISU and yet they are kicking the snot out of Iowa. Why?

This is my point. I don't care about ISU and yet they are kicking the snot out of Iowa. Why?

The hawks were avg in 2011 and barely lost to isu, the hawks were bad this year and barely lost.

In 2009 and 2010 the hawks kicked the crap out of ISU , the hawks just need to get better and all will be right in the college football universe.

The whole thing is a joke.
Not only do the all teams that both schools have not play every year (our golf team at Iowa would destroy the clowns for example) the poor poop kickers at Lames don't have Baseball, Men's Swimming, Men's Gymnastics, Men's Tennis, Womens' Rowing and Field Hockey. So when Iowa starts with a 12 point lead each year, forget about it. And Moo Stoopid U can't claim poverty, they just built at $20 million tv screen and a big barn for lifting bags of cow chips for the Hick led football team.

Right.... That is why you started a thread involving ISU.

The whole thing is a joke.
Not only do the all teams that both schools have not play every year (our golf team at Iowa would destroy the clowns for example) the poor poop kickers at Lames don't have Baseball, Men's Swimming, Men's Gymnastics, Men's Tennis, Womens' Rowing and Field Hockey. So when Iowa starts with a 12 point lead each year, forget about it. And Moo Stoopid U can't claim poverty, they just built at $20 million tv screen and a big barn for lifting bags of cow chips for the Hick led football team.

You know, the real important sports.

Latest posts