Cuse and Fran back East game thread

You are a fucking waste of time. Huck, thanks for participating. Have a great rest of your night. Oh, hey, by the way, have you ever watched a girls game? Like Estron referenced Garza seems to be on the floor a lot (just like watching a high school girls game). You're the biggest pot stirrer on this site. Do you even say anything nice? To anyone?

Happy you think I am a waste of time. You are certainly not required to read my posts. Or, just block me. That is a good option. I know that because I have several on Team Caddy that I have blocked. Trolls are boring.

Very few players can keep legit Big 10 point guards in front of them. That's what makes themegit players. Wieskamp guarded their best player last night and slowed him down big time. He won't have to guard many more athletic than the kid last night and he was plenty quick enough to guard him well. I understand the whole "he's white so he's not quick theory", but pay attention to the games a little. Wieskamp can guard any 3 out there and CJ can guard most 2s out there.
We agree to disagree. I don't think we have the horses for our league

If JBo can't answer the bell for conference play it will result in a tremendous improvement to our league defense.

If Joe T hits his stride that's better yet.

We could get mauled on the boards in conference play, especially if Kriener doesn't man up. That concerns me. No JBo, while helping our defense, will hurt our end game free throw shooting. That concerns me more. Joe T and CJ, as freshmen, arw going to have to shoulder a huge load and I think they won't be consistent enough to do that. That concerns me. Cordell appears to have little left. That concerns me. League teams who have scouts on Garza know how to foul him off the floor. That concerns me. The are four or five teams in the league who have more quickness than DePaul. That concerns me.

If JBo can't answer the bell for conference play it will result in a tremendous improvement to our league defense.

If Joe T hits his stride that's better yet.

We could get mauled on the boards in conference play, especially if Kriener doesn't man up. That concerns me. No JBo, while helping our defense, will hurt our end game free throw shooting. That concerns me more. Joe T and CJ, as freshmen, arw going to have to shoulder a huge load and I think they won't be consistent enough to do that. That concerns me. Cordell appears to have little left. That concerns me. League teams who have scouts on Garza know how to foul him off the floor. That concerns me. The are four or five teams in the league who have more quickness than DePaul. That concerns me.
So I'm not the only one thats crazy lol

I just hope that the Texas Tech win, at the very least, looks good at the end of the year.

They play DePaul tonight. That should be a good barometer for both.
I really have no idea how good Tech is from our game. They missed a shit ton of good looks against us. They really did shoot horrible that game

We didn't have the horses last year and limped down the stretch to 10-10. This year the conference is worse. There are quite a few bad teams in the conference this year. Look at our conference schedule and tell me how many games we have no chance in and how many we will be big favorites in.

We didn't have the horses last year and limped down the stretch to 10-10. This year the conference is worse. There are quite a few bad teams in the conference this year. Look at our conference schedule and tell me how many games we have no chance in and how many we will be big favorites in.
If we lose at any time this season to Illinois , Northwestern or Minny we absolutely suck

Throw in Nebraska too

Latest posts