Cuse and Fran back East game thread

The Garza doll. “You can kick it, you can beat it, takes a great beating”
736aab0976780a31ba0714bd6d11a12c.jpg

If Luka gets fouled on one more shot under the basket, I am going to start a campaign to begin a new gene pool for bb officials. These guys flat out suck. I think Iowa is playing good basketball, especially given a nearly brand new team devastated by injuries. And, if you have not figured out CM is of great value to this team, you are just a Fran hater preaching the same old bs about favoritism. He is playing very good bb and his ability to play a variety of positions is of great value. Have you seen his assist to turnover ratio? One of the best in the country. And, although his shot is not a thing of beauty, his ppg average really helps this season, so far. Fran knows exactly what he is doing with his kid. This game is a great experience for JT. He is going to be special. JW looks more himself tonight. BTW, CM and JBO are playing darn good defense, as is the team as a whole. And, with 11 min to go, Iowa leads 54-38.
Go Hawks!

If Luka gets fouled on one more shot under the basket, I am going to start a campaign to begin a new gene pool for bb officials. These guys flat out suck. I think Iowa is playing good basketball, especially given a nearly brand new team devastated by injuries. And, if you have not figured out CM is of great value to this team, you are just a Fran hater preaching the same old bs about favoritism. He is playing very good bb and his ability to play a variety of positions is of great value. Have you seen his assist to turnover ratio? One of the best in the country. And, although his shot is not a thing of beauty, his ppg average really helps this season, so far. Fran knows exactly what he is doing with his kid. This game is a great experience for JT. He is going to be special. JW looks more himself tonight. BTW, CM and JBO are playing darn good defense, as is the team as a whole. And, with 11 min to go, Iowa leads 54-38.
Go Hawks!
CM....game manager....like Stanley.

How do you like CM now, Team Caddy? Announcers saying he should be playing on the free throw line against the zone. They are right on, says Capt. Obvious. 61-44, Hawks, after a 3 by CM.