Cordell Pemsl in Transfer Portal

I'm thinking this was predetermined well before Fran even offered those scholarships, I'm thinking Fran had to know he had a 13th scholarship available or he wouldn't have offered it.

I'll be rooting for Pemsl wherever he winds up. I'm wondering if his degree will be the deciding factor where he winds up.

I don't believe that at all because if either Fran or Pemsl knew that he would grad transfer I believe he would have gone through senior night like Till did.

Did both sides potentially have a feeling this would be the decision? Probably. But I don't think the decision was final until recently.

Virginia Tech. Never would have guessed there. Good luck to him. Injuries hampered him at Iowa. Hope he has a good final season and that he does average 14 and 7.

No clue how it will play out in terms of putting up numbers, but he will have fun playing in the ACC. Will it match the fun that he would have playing for Iowa next year? Doubtful. Does it matter? Not really. I wish him the best.

I think it speaks to the talent and depth of the roster Fran has built that a 5th years senior who was likely going to be relegated to bench and garbage minutes has landed in a P6 conference and from what I have read online, there is a belief he will get serious minutes.

This is win win win for Iowa and Cordell and VaTech

Latest posts