Connor with a 6th Year?

I hadn't heard he was so beat up. I bet they are right about his hips tying into his back pain now. That's no joke. I bet his overall athletic career may be winding down. That doesn't just go away it just becomes a matter of what can you tolerate. Dude is a tough kid he's smartest guy in the room. He'll be successful no matter what he goes on to do no reason to worry about him.
He has future coach written all over him if he chooses to pursue it.

As long as they're not political you should be fine. I'm even more of a smart ass over there than I am here.
As a teacher and coach, my biggest worry would be when I see those parents whose kids are getting bad grades because of teachers that won't help their kids when asked and parents of lazy kids who don't get to play because they don't have the right last name. Tough to call their kids dumbasses/lazy and keep my job, no matter how true it is. They are right though. I only play kids with the right last names no matter how bad they are because I hate winning.

That's good to know. I don't have Facebook, nor do I want any social media. I have been thinking of starting an anonymous account so I can read things like this. Just don't want to get in trouble with smart ass things I would post....because I know I would.

I have 2 anonymous Facebook accounts

Just use my first name

Relatives and Friends have access

Noone else

I do use Messenger a lot

Especially to communicate with my sister in the Philadelphia area

Prefer it to text

Otherwise, I never log in to Facebook

Sounds like a good kid. May explain his lack of offensive output given the amount of playing time he has had.

His brother shows a little more potential on the offensive side of the ball but even his results are a little disappointing given the recruiting hype and being a four star recruit. To be fair I will have grant a little bit of patience considering his bout with cancer and how that affects the immune system and how long it can take for a person to fully recover from that. I hope the coaches are working with Patrick on stopping those off balance, fade away type shots that are even close to going in. Love the aggressive slam dunks his does.

Hopefully Connor and Patrick will continue to improve as the season goes on along with the rest of their teammates. I actually am pleased with the overall development of the team as a whole. They have a ways to go but I think they are on track to surprise a few teams. May see some bumps and bruises during the regular season but by Big Ten tournament I don't see a lot of conference foes being anxious to go up against them in the early rounds of the BTT.