Connor McCaffery Shines for Iowa

No, not that. I have been a busy guy though. Career track in education and industry (ag on both) and have done a lot of traveling. I've had an interesting life with a lot of twists and turns. 6 kids, long term marriage. I've been pushed by Imelda Marcos, had a run in with the Russia mafia, had one on one lunch with Wayne Laravee, had an Illini BB asst Coach by my assistant coach, Lou Doo attended my BB camp for several sessions (his grand kid was playing) been on a high speed chase, went after an Iowa Deputy Sheriff for rights violations, been mugged at the Vegas M and M store, camped at Grand Canyon in Dec, had my knee repaired by the Bulls surgeon, lived next to the guy who lost 2 games in the 87 WS (I think he lost 2) barrel raced horses as a kid and been is more fights as a kid than I could possibly count. Have one of my books in hundreds of libraries around the world from Europe, China to Australia. And my fav teacher has been on unsolved mysteries. Lived in all but 1 states surrounding Iowa.... Badgerland. Negotiated and managed multi million dollar farm drainage projects, told a Bank President boss where to go... and made a London billionaire angry. Kind of reminds me of Fry.

I think that about covers it. Oh, and I know a fundamentally poorly coached basketball player when I see one.....shooting and rebounding/blocking out.

Oh, had to run from an attempted robber in Kyiv. That and went to unrest protests between Nationalists, Communists, Pro Russia, Nazi, and Our Ukraine demonstrators. Was absolutely amazing. And got a few pics.

I also can spot smartassed closet Badgers.... :rolleyes: and dated Mariah Carey's cousin. Looked a lot like her.
I once saw Jack Black in the Cleveland Airport, Matt Millen in the lobby of New York, New York in Vegas:)

Long did have arm strength and a smooth motion. The first pass he through as Hawk told me he was going to be pretty good in the Rose Bowl. Still preferred Vlasic.
Vlasic had the much stronger arm, but the misfortune of largely being overlapped by Long.

Granted everyone gets gimmies. Not very many Big starters not playing big get left alone as much as him. He is not very contested. Of course he makes some. D s sure know where Perk, Sandy, Murray and Ullis are at all times.

If Sanfort shot wide open like CM, FM would be sitting him down though Sandifer rebounds better as is nearly as good on assists.

Not true. Assists are directly related to points 100% of the time. Rebounds don't always translate to points.

Nobody on this team could shoot a three with a 5' basket; let's have Farta load up his Datsun full of cash and go bring the kid back home. It's legal now.