CONFIRMED: Robinson Arrested on Marijuana Charges

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Was sent this my our 1040 WHO newsroom

IOWA STATE PATROL CITES ADAM ROBINSON FOR POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA

Des Moines, IOWA --- On December 27, 2010, at approximately 10:45 p.m., a Trooper with the Iowa State Patrol stopped a vehicle for no front plate on East 4th Street, south of Des Moines Street in Des Moines.

The driver was identified as Ermin Zornic, age 20, and the passenger as Adam Robinson, age 21. During his initial approach to the vehicle, the Trooper detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from inside the vehicle. A probable cause search of the vehicle was conducted and marijuana was found inside the vehicle.

Zornic, the driver, was charged with Possession With Intent to Deliver Marijuana and OWI charges are pending toxicology tests. He was incarcerated in the Polk County Jail.

Mr. Robinson was cited for possession of marijuana and released on his own recognizance with a promise to appear in court on January 5, 2011, at 1:00 p.m.

A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

Last edited:
What's it going to take to get the message??

2 weeks separated from DJK and Adam has no clue.

Throw it all away. It's absurd.

To correct Mr. Barta's quote from the presser, apparently that's anywhere from 2 to 21 players that may have been cheating the drug testing policy.

He clearly doesnt get it. There are so many things wrong with this, primarily as a teammate after the season the Hawks have had. Time to move on. I am ready for Coker/Coe/McCall/Deandre.

This is just ridiculous. My two favorite players both go and get arrested, and almost certainly both will have been kicked off the team. What a year.

Makes you even more curious now about what it was that caused the staff to leave A-Rob out of the bowl game. Another tantalizing aspect of this is that if he had been with the team in Tempe, this arrest wouldn't have happened. Or at least in Iowa.

That's all on Adam.

Well if Adam didn't know the rule and was doing this for his family like some Buckeye players, he may just get a slap on the wrist.

Latest posts