CONFIRMED: Robinson Arrested on Marijuana Charges

Sad to see but at the same time GOOD RIDDANCE!! After all the crap the team has been through this past month he goes and seals the deal for himself. Way to step up!

As much as I hate to see these players off the team, they had an opportunity to make something of themselves carreer-wise. It was their choice and if they are that weak, they would have fallen off the team at sometime, either in Iowa or with the pros. They show their own stupidity. I hope they have not influenced others on the team. Peer pressure is strong and weak people cannot stand up to it.

Forget the things that are behind and move forward with new vision. It will be a tough game tonight.

Demonstrates the total lack of team leadership. Pat and Mitch would not have let this stuff go on IMO. We lack a leader/enforcer type. I hope someone on this club steps up and says enough of this we're here to play football.

aren't we glad we spent all that time berating the "rumor mongers"? turns out some people's inside info was pretty accurate after all.

I'd be willing to bet that Robinson isn't gong to be the last drug charge on the '10 roster either. cough *** jewel hampton*** cough

aren't we glad we spent all that time berating the "rumor mongers"? turns out some people's inside info was pretty accurate after all.

I'd be willing to bet that Robinson isn't gong to be the last drug charge on the '10 roster either. cough *** jewel hampton*** cough

The rumors predicted A-Rob was going to get a ticket for pot possession?

Latest posts