CONFIRMED: Robinson Arrested on Marijuana Charges

My question is: How dumb do you have to be to drive around in a car with no front license plate when you have smoked weed and/or are carrying weed on you?

Adam who? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Y7GMPJO64]YouTube - Afro Man - Because I Got High[/ame]

I knew Captain Kirk should have let him tag along to Tempe. He wouldn't of been in DSM had he made the trip. Captain's fault this time.

I knew Captain Kirk should have let him tag along to Tempe. He wouldn't of been in DSM had he made the trip. Captain's fault this time.

His days were already numbered. This is not his first run-in. He was lucky last time. It wasn't academics that kept him from traveling.

Honestly...when things seem to be going to crapola...that's when Iowa will generally come back and have another 10 win season. I suspect there will be quite a house cleaning over the off-season...and you will see an Iowa team next fall with 180 degree attitude adjustment. I'm not just trying to be "Joe sunshine" here...this just seems to be the way of things at the U of I.

Knowing what we know now, he would obviously do it again. This isn't his first time smoking dope or hanging out with a dealer.

The blame game goes no further than looking in the mirror.I hope the team can get rid of all of the cancers and move on.We don't need this and I believe there all old enough to make there own decisions,right or wrong it's there choice.Good bye ARob,it's a shame.

Honestly...when things seem to be going to crapola...that's when Iowa will generally come back and have another 10 win season. I suspect there will be quite a house cleaning over the off-season...and you will see an Iowa team next fall with 180 degree attitude adjustment. I'm not just trying to be "Joe sunshine" here...this just seems to be the way of things at the U of I.

I tend to agree. That does seem to be the way things go for Iowa. Maybe they'll be mentally tougher next year at least. I hope so. I look forward to next year. Having watched them in Tucson, Evanston, and Minneapolis, I can't wait to get beyond this year. This season truly did go up in smoke.

Going back to when Jewel was kicked off the team I thought ARob's comment on facebook seemed a little fishy. He told Jewel to "Live it up." I didn't think that seemed like a comment that would come from a kid who was committed to the team.

Going back to when Jewel was kicked off the team I thought ARob's comment on facebook seemed a little fishy. He told Jewel to "Live it up." I didn't think that seemed like a comment that would come from a kid who was committed to the team.

I said the exact same thing right after reading that post and got bashed for it (not here). And the fact that Wegher apparently then changed his FB pic to the three of them seemed funny too. It's like they have their own little punk group and have no idea that Ferentz has the ability (and cajones) to bring them back to earth and take away their chances. They're stupid really.

Latest posts