Confirmed: Kyshaun Bryan Commits to Hawkeyes

Lol you mean the rankings that have Eno head and shoulders higher ranked than Bryant...sorry while I do like Bryant he isn't the same talent wise as Eno.

A 5.9 guy vs a 5.7 guy. Bryant had a crazy offer list, and so did Eno. Both of their final selection lists were BS though. Bryant no longer had a committable S. Carolina offer, and Eno didn't have a committable Texas or Michigan offer. Bryant came down to Iowa and Pitt and Eno ASU, Utah, Mizzou and Okie St.

Eno certainly had a higher rank and better offers. Yet I don't see some huge gap between the two. It isn't like I am trying to pump up some 2* nobody, Bryant is the real deal, and a great get.

Lol you mean the rankings that have Eno head and shoulders higher ranked than Bryant...sorry while I do like Bryant he isn't the same talent wise as Eno.
Guy has at least half the wear and tear. How many high school touches did Eno have? I prefer a fresher back most of these stud high school kids have been pounding the rock 30ish times a game. Kinda like the little league high school pitchers who throw non stop

Guy has at least half the wear and tear. How many high school touches did Eno have? I prefer a fresher back most of these stud high school kids have been pounding the rock 30ish times a game. Kinda like the little league high school pitchers who throw non stop

I don't know if it's true or not but it was posted earlier that the reason that there wasn't less wear on the tires is because he had injury problems his senior year.