Confirmed: Kyshaun Bryan Commits to Hawkeyes

I'm the furthest thing possible from being a talent scout but my eyes see deceptive speed from his highlight reel.

I still think we'll miss Calloway as well...

I feel like we never had Calloway. He was taking visits and reconsidering a day after he "committed". There was some stuff going on there, and Iowa didn't even really try hard to keep him, they knew he was gone.

Personally, I think these recruits are bigger than how talented they are, but more about where they are from. A recruit from Georgia and a second from Florida. That really makes the future look brighter. Getting a foothold in those talent rich states is probably more than the recruits themselves.

Yep, Eno who?

I said since it happened the only one of the commits that left that we would miss is Holmes......

Call this the typical Iowa response better player goes elsewhere so the lower kids we get are always better than the ones that walked away...there is a reason Eno was ranked as high as he was...the hate and putting him down around here is comical AT best anymore.

Call this the typical Iowa response better player goes elsewhere so the lower kids we get are always better than the ones that walked away...there is a reason Eno was ranked as high as he was...the hate and putting him down around here is comical AT best anymore.

Didn't put Eno down at all, just think Bryant is about as good, and so do the recruiting services. That is in now way a put down of Eno, so just stop already.

I just don't think Eno or Coralles were that much of an upgrade over what we ended up getting, and have been saying that we won't miss them for awhile. We will miss Holmes, as we didn't replace him with anywhere near the athlete he was I don't think.

There's nothing not to like about this kid. Comes from that powerhouse of a program St Thomas Aquinas like JR did. He didn't have as many touches since he split time with other RBs so therefor he should have less wear and tear on him like a lot of HS rbs have. He reminds me of Albert Young size wise and his running style. If he's anywhere near that I'm sure we'll be tickled to have him.

Didn't put Eno down at all, just think Bryant is about as good, and so do the recruiting services. That is in now way a put down of Eno, so just stop already.

I just don't think Eno or Coralles were that much of an upgrade over what we ended up getting, and have been saying that we won't miss them for awhile. We will miss Holmes, as we didn't replace him with anywhere near the athlete he was I don't think.

Lol you mean the rankings that have Eno head and shoulders higher ranked than Bryant...sorry while I do like Bryant he isn't the same talent wise as Eno.

I don't necessarily agree with deanvogs that Bryant is comparable to Eno, but he is underrated. He was a 4-star recruit after his Jr year, and then transferred to STA where lingering injuries hampered him most of his Sr year, causing the downgrade. Definitely a good pickup.

Latest posts