Confidence

I think this game will come down to who’s more motivated. A lot of pro prospects on both sides. Are they thinking about the nfl or winning this game?

I’m confident Iowa will be ready & motivated. I like their DL depth in this matchup. Iowa’s T’s are the key. If they can hold up, I like Iowa to win

I was pretty confident the Hawks could pull this out. But now it appears that weather could be a factor. Looks like there will be some rain. How much yet, I dont know for sure. Run game could decide this.

There is a 20% chance that the OSU killing team shows up. there is a 70% chance that the MSU offense is as offensive as ours. All said. 49% chance of victory. If the fully focused, hungry Hawks show up, I'll go as high as 7)%. If it's the slow, crappily prepared (coaching) Hawkslayer team, 10%. Let's see, can I throw out more pointless percentages??? Nah, I'm good.

There is a 20% chance that the OSU killing team shows up. there is a 70% chance that the MSU offense is as offensive as ours. All said. 49% chance of victory. If the fully focused, hungry Hawks show up, I'll go as high as 7)%. If it's the slow, crappily prepared (coaching) Hawkslayer team, 10%. Let's see, can I throw out more pointless percentages??? Nah, I'm good.

Or you take in some observations and decide who's going to win and how much over 50/50 chance you give them. If you can't decide or are impartial and still need to say something, you say 50/50.

I think this game will come down to who’s more motivated. A lot of pro prospects on both sides. Are they thinking about the nfl or winning this game?

I’m confident Iowa will be ready & motivated. I like their DL depth in this matchup. Iowa’s T’s are the key. If they can hold up, I like Iowa to win
HAWK players will step up.All-Time D-line game helpful. Can be done. Hooker Blitz pleese. Got Phil and Reece at controls. HOF duo. Go Tough Hawks...

HAWK players will step up.All-Time D-line game helpful. Can be done. Hooker Blitz pleese. Got Phil and Reece at controls. HOF duo. Go Tough Hawks...
I just cant see Iowa scoring much. These SEC defenses run too well for us and I think Stanley could have a tough day. Kind of game where you need an elusive QB and Stanley aint that. Only way we win is we play lights out on defense and special teams and score some points from the defensive side.
Could win a low scoring game that way. At least it cant be the ugliest bowl game this year. TCU and Cal have already taken that honor in the 10-7 overtime win by TCU. Combined 9 interceptions! Yikes

Sees like an easy "under"

tenor.gif

I know nothing Bulldog football. If it is as smash mouth as conference play then I like our chances. We tend to be better conditioned and can wear teams down. From my understanding the Bulldogs play similar style so yeah I feel good at 65%.

On the other hand if it comes down to coaching and play calling then our chances move down to 30%

I don't know... I had confidence against Tennessee and then the rose bowl and again with florida and every time I was done watching after first quarter and sank back into delusional hawk depression thinking next year.....Fu**in next year......

100% on this win, this is another one dimensional opponent that the Iowa defense will easily shut down with a month of preparation. This will set the offense up with short fields and great opportunities to score.

Iowa 23
Cowbells 7

Latest posts