Conference Title not out of the Question

MSU is beatable, and we have them at home
OSU didn't defend the run that well last night, and our D can shut down Pryor's passing
NW has played a fluff schedule so far, so they're overrated
UW is not a world beater, they're definitely in play
Purdue, LOL
Michigan is overrated, almost lost to CONNECTICUT, who's terrible
Nebraska is a joke this year, getting smashed by UCLA and barely beating WYOMING

Win 5 of those games and I believe we're in the championship game, but winning them all is definitely possible.

OSU didn't defend the run that well last night, and our D can shut down Pryor's passing
Purdue, LOL
Nebraska is a joke this year, getting smashed by UCLA and barely beating WYOMING

Win 5 of those games and I believe we're in the championship game, but winning them all is definitely possible.

Not sure if serious.

A little early for these type of discussions. I was impressed with yesterdays win as well but come on, this team still has a long ways to go. A good quarterback will hit those wide open receivers that were left open yesterday, and decent receivers would have caught those drops. If I am on the outside looking in at Iowa's schedule nothing they have done has me overly impressed either. They still lost to a MAC team at home and scrapped by to beat a lousy FCS team. Let this team learn how to walk before they run. Revisit this after next Saturday.

My winning Powerball, Hot Lotto, and MegaMillions next week isn't out of the question either. If I do I will throw an epic party and you are all invited!

A little early for these type of discussions. I was impressed with yesterdays win as well but come on, this team still has a long ways to go. A good quarterback will hit those wide open receivers that were left open yesterday, and decent receivers would have caught those drops. If I am on the outside looking in at Iowa's schedule nothing they have done has me overly impressed either. They still lost to a MAC team at home and scrapped by to beat a lousy FCS team. Let this team learn how to walk before they run. Revisit this after next Saturday.

I'm basing a lot of it on improvement. Rudock's trajectory is looking very good. Weisman has been rock solid. Assume all of these guys continue along their current path, we'll be turning a lot of heads.

And the D...oh, the D. Rock solid.

I'm not going to write off Northern Illinois. They lost ONE game last year, and the MAC overall has gotten pretty decent, beating a few Big Ten teams in the last couple years. I'd love to return the favor of being Norther Illinois' only loss last year by them being our only loss this year.

With a few breaks, and continued improvement, I see no reason why we can't at least compete for our division, which is the terrible division of a terrible conference.

Purdue, LOL

Sorry, I meant Miller.

Crack...better and safer than PCP angel dust...yet tends to stretch the mind to say funny things!

When I first got my magnet this year, I thoughts 6-6...I still think 6-6. I hope I'm wrong in a good way

JeremyUsborne you just stated in another thread this "Minnesota is a quality team, and we definitely sent a message by beating them on their home turf"

Might want to step away from the PC and slowly put that Kool-aid you've been drinking down. :)

Latest posts