Come on...

We have seen senior laden teams do quite well throughout the years just because of the great experience they have. Is Iowa the most talented team in the B1g...no. However, if Fran gets the players playing his style of ball (and they have had one year to get used to the style), the players play very hard, and they use all the experience they have, they get some breaks, and have some luck for a change, Iowa could win more games than many think. If they do all of this Iowa will be an exciting team to watch and that is where fan support comes in at home, which makes the players play even harder.Heck, I don't know if they can win 20 games; I don't even know if they can or will win 17 games but if they play as hard as they can and put themselves in a position to win many games, they will make the season exciting and that attitude will just build on next season and the increase in talent. Iowa is not deep with talent, that is why it is so very important that Iowa get lucky and stay away from injuries. Key injuries could really play havoc with this team...
22 wins!!!! Where do I buy my NCAA tourney tickets?Most of you posters need to realistically examine what you think the possibilities are for this year. Come to terms with it: we don't have a good basketball team.

Congrats on being the first to predict 22 wins!

Latest posts