College GameDay Returning to Ames

Lol, ESPN GameDay, actually built a fake cornfield for the ISU mascot to run out of to start the show.

Everybody had fun with it. Then they had a bunch of kids run out of the cornfield too.

The weather looks perfect today. Its almost like Ames is getting a do-over after that terrible rain delay fiasco 2 years ago.

Almost every clown fan I have met are pretty obnoxious too though. They seem to be the first to start talking smack about Iowa...unprovoked. They see your Iowa gear and off they go.
I live in the Champaign metro area. Mich fans are arrogant as heck but normal. Nebby fans are Red and proud but still normal, albeit obnoxious. Most other fans are relatively benign.

Iowa fans are totally embarrassing. First there are a number wearing black and gold....from the 80s. They do act nerdy arrogant. They act like they own the place with an HF swagger.

IL fans are old and docile. Used to be snooty. Student section pretty good considering

Havent watched Gameday in years. Man, Corso is about done. Reminds me of Holtz at the end.

Kucher was awesome. Loved him driving up in a Black combine with Hawkeye flags.

That was entertaining.

Did you see the AHF sign? What did that mean? America Hates Farmers? I hope it was meant to be America Hates Ferentz, but knowing the stupidity of Clown fans it was probably the former with no clue wht Iowa has that on their helmets.

Did you see the AHF sign? What did that mean? America Hates Farmers? I hope it was meant to be America Hates Ferentz, but knowing the stupidity of Clown fans it was probably the former with no clue wht Iowa has that on their helmets.
ANF has gone way to far. The richest people in rural communities are farmers. Fact is that only the USDA is responsible and to be frank we could lose 30 percent of farmers tomorrow and not skip a beat.

The richest people in rural communities are farmers. Fact is that only the USDA is responsible and to be frank we could lose 30 percent of farmers tomorrow and not skip a beat.
While your first statement is often true, there are plenty of subsistence farmers, too. The rest of your post is probably political, which is against this board's rules.

I live in the Champaign metro area. Mich fans are arrogant as heck but normal. Nebby fans are Red and proud but still normal, albeit obnoxious. Most other fans are relatively benign.

Iowa fans are totally embarrassing. First there are a number wearing black and gold....from the 80s. They do act nerdy arrogant. They act like they own the place with an HF swagger.

IL fans are old and docile. Used to be snooty. Student section pretty good considering

Are you really a Hawkeye fan or you just trolling us?

Latest posts