colin cowherd talking kinnick flyover

It is man radio. He talks about life, and the way he relates sports to people in the real world is really intelligent.

He's a bit too blowhardy for me, but I do listen when on the road.
I actually like Dan Patrick's show style better; more comedy and goofiness.
Also, SVP and Ryen are quality listening.
For straight college football talk, I will say it again that I think Bill King is by far the best. But he's not distributed as widely as "the big boys".

Speaking of the flyover, anybody hear Ken Miller yesterday afternoon? He was pretty much grilling the fact that a couple of the pilots were Hawk fans and that somehow, this is Iowa's fault.

Speaking of the flyover, anybody hear Ken Miller yesterday afternoon? He was pretty much grilling the fact that a couple of the pilots were Hawk fans and that somehow, this is Iowa's fault.

It's cool that they were Hawk fans, but I highly doubt the UI would advise them to break the law and jeopardize their careers.

Maverick: Hard deck my ***. We nailed that son of a *****. [gives Goose a high five]
Iceman: Wow, you guys really are cowboys.
Maverick: [Faces Iceman] What's your problem, Kazanski?
Iceman: [Slams helmet locker's door and faces Maverick] You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.
Maverick: That's right! Ice...man. I am dangerous. [Iceman bites]

I like cowherd, but I agree with Duff he can get a little snobbish at times. Not really sure if he is that way for real or just trying to appeal to that demo.

Of the ESPN radio personalities I like Ryen/SVP the best, they are in that same age and martial status demo that am in and for the most part see the sports world and the world in general the way I see it, so it is a easy listen. Too bad we only get it for an hour long in the local area.

I've grown to like him a lot. He's just not as good with college sports (which is what I like to hear about the most), because he simply doesn't pay as much attention to it. He's a pro sports guy, and he's EXCELLENT when it comes to that. I agree with you about his personality, too.

He is a big college football guy......at times I think he doesn't do his homework. Won't watch a game unless it has national implications. He is definitely not the guy watching those late December bowl games unless big names are in them.

He is a big college football guy......at times I think he doesn't do his homework. Won't watch a game unless it has national implications. He is definitely not the guy watching those late December bowl games unless big names are in them.

That's what I mean, which is why he sometimes comes off as biased in favor of the top teams, IMO. He's not a homer for those teams, those are just the only games big enough for him to watch, so those are the only teams he sees. But he knows the NFL through and through.

Dan Patrick is the best. That show is hilarious. That being said, I like Colin too. His insight seems better than Dan's but Dan and his crew are way too funny.

The Air Force determined the flyover before the Ohio State game was below the ceiling and came within 58 feet of the scoreboard. The lead pilot has been disciplined and left the AF, although I've also read he was retiring, anyway.

Not sure what the issue should be. But I'm sure Cowhead will come up with some way this is Kirk's fault -- all part of an out-of-control program that has featured the arrests of 18 players and 13 players winding up in the hospital following strenuous workouts.

That. Is. Awesome! Are you kidding me! I want to be a pilot now. :)

Totally agree. The DP Show is the sports podcast I listen to most.

I like Dan, mainly because of the quality of guests he gets on the air. Reggie Miller is a reg, so is MJD, and David Flagherty, all are funny as hell.

Dan is actually the 2nd best show in sports radio right now behind the Scott Van Pelt show when Scott's actually there. The problem is he has like 500 other jobs at ESPN and is only in studio about half the time.

I do not care for Colin Cowherd. He is most definitely a blow hard. My biggest problem with him is that he insists that his opinions are facts. I just can't stand that, so I really don't listen to him very often. SVP and Ryen Risillo(sp?) I enjoy thoroughly. They love to talk college sports which appeals to me. I like their show over any other right now.

Latest posts