Coker Suspended for Insight Bowl

I must admit, when I found out about Coker, I smiled and laughed. If I were a RB I wouldn't get anywhere near IC. Even when good kids come here they mess up.

The issue involves University of Iowa policies and has resulted in Coker being in violation of the UI Student-Athlete Code of Conduct.

It is not something of an academic nature.

Well actually it can be, if you knew the student code it is either something criminal, or having alcohol or drugs on school premises etc. OR an academic dishonesty issue such as plagarism, cheating on a test, etc.

There has been no criminal charges against him that we know of and I assume that would be made public pretty fast so....

What about Damon Bullock, he looked decent from the very limited carries I saw

Tom Kakert of HawkeyeReport.com is saying that Bullock is back practicing at running back again now. De'Andre Johnson, Jordan Canzeri, Jason White, and Bullock are Iowa's running back options.

The issue involves University of Iowa policies and has resulted in Coker being in violation of the UI Student-Athlete Code of Conduct.

It is not something of an academic nature.

Agreed. This to me sounds like something like cheated on a final or on a test in class. Something like that.

Well actually it can be, if you knew the student code it is either something criminal, or having alcohol or drugs on school premises etc. OR an academic dishonesty issue such as plagarism, cheating on a test, etc.

There has been no criminal charges against him that we know of and I assume that would be made public pretty fast so....

Is it possible he was framed by a rich spoiled kid on the team?

images

This is exactly...... why you don't build an offense around one guy. And EXACTLY why so many of us have been screaming for other guys to get some carries.

Alright let's open the line....how many more days/weeks/months until it is announced Coker has left the program....AIRBHG goes big or goes home!

Im just waiting for McCall and Coker to get arrested before the bowl game for possession and then kicked off the team. Then Canzeri or Johnson will have over 200 yards rushing in the bowl game and the hype will begin for next year only for them to fall victim to the AIRBHG yet again.

What do we need a tighter leash on the players?Our track record isn't very good and its a reflection on the coaching staff.

This is exactly...... why you don't build an offense around one guy. And EXACTLY why so many of us have been screaming for other guys to get some carries.

Kirk knows exactly when you develop a second string RB. And that time is only after the starter gets a concussion or is suspended, no sooner.

I actually might start praying to AIRBHG...there has to be something there to base faith in....good lord....our track record with running back defections has to be an act of a god.

LMFAO! Have fun in the armpit of the West watching the Hawks running the stretch play with Paki, er Jason White. So glad this game is in that **** hole, or I might have actually been beating my head against the wall right now.

Love it. Lester strikes again. Coaching the receivers during cityBoyz and now RBs during the Pugh, Brinson, Wegher, Hampton, ARob, McCall, Coker stretch.

Oh, BTW what is Chic getting paid for again?

If you can't laugh, you gotta cry. I choose to laugh and will continue to do so until the 3 year KF hole is over. Too bad it is just year one.