Coach White on Twitter

franstheman

Anyone follow? If not I would highly recommend you do. Lots of cool conversations with former vikings and Hawkeye players, recruiting contacts, etc. and he always reps the University well saying things like "who's gonna be the next Shonn Greene, Chad Greenway etc." and using the hashtag #ComePlayForCoachWhite

I guess it's just nice to see someone out there repping the U and bragging up the program since it isn't really anyone else on the staff's MO.

Anyone follow? If not I would highly recommend you do. Lots of cool conversations with former vikings and Hawkeye players, recruiting contacts, etc. and he always reps the University well saying things like "who's gonna be the next Shonn Greene, Chad Greenway etc." and using the hashtag #ComePlayForCoachWhite

I guess it's just nice to see someone out there repping the U and bragging up the program since it isn't really anyone else on the staff's MO.

in his presser he said he set up a twitter account for the first time in his life (after hired at iowa) and was amazed that right off the bat he had 500 followers.

Who is #1?

images

I'm liking this guy more and more. It almost makes me want to tweet from a mountain top... But then I remember I don't have the twitter account.
But in any regard, I really like his enthusiasm.

Yeah, I'm thinking Georgia or Alabama may have a difference of opinion on best tandem running backs in America, but as with others, I like his enthusiasm. We have a pretty solid group though, if they stay healthy.

White seems like a breath of fresh air on this staff. I think he was a good hire and I expect much improved performance out of the special teams.

Latest posts