Clown predictions.

They are quite obsessed with beating us huh. It is the clown way.

"Glutton for punishment, but I am still hopeful we can get this thing headed in the right direction and finish 6-6.

Must wins of UNI, Iowa, @Toledo and KU.

Find two more from the group of @Tech, Texas, OSU, @KState. Even @WVU may be in play. Baylor, OU and TCU will likely blast us.

The schedule this year is actually about as favorable as we could hope to get some early season momentum.

As far as Iowa, would be their nightmare scenario to lose to ISU and then have Danny Mac and the Mean Green roll into Kinnick and upset them. LOL. Oh the Humanity!! Please let that happen......"

And most just wanna talk about how bad we're going to be.....I hope to God that we ride into Ames, kick the snot out of them, get out and move on to the next opponent

Those clown fans are crazy. That is a 2 win team at best, and Iowa will clobber them.

Damn it Hawk nick you are a thread killer. I doubt we clobber anyone this season , but I do always get a kick out of Clown fans predicting 7-8 win season.

Clown predictions:

1. They'll either beat Ferentz (Ferentz...not IOWA) and claim their program has passed ours, or lose to us and have at least 3 excuses ...unless they latch onto bad officiating...it which case they'll just need that one.

2. They'll upset somebody and talk about it endlessly...as if they won the NC

3. Rhoades will embarrass himself by mid-October.

Last edited:
[h=2]CT. 3 VS. KANSAS[/h]New Kansas coach David Beaty has made noise on the recruiting trail early on in his tenure but unfortunately, he still has to coach Charlie Weis’ “piece of crap” of a team to lead for at least a year.
THE PICK: --- WIN --- Kansas is by far the worst team in the Big 12. The Jayhawks might be the worst power five program in America. Iowa State wins this one convincingly.

Cyfans are doing something I've never seen before. They're predicting big things this year. They finally have depth. NOW, back to reality. Their team is made up of Jucos, players that couldn't get an offer anywhere else and the remains that didn't bail out during the off season. I find it ironic Mrs. Williams picks the clowns to beat Kansas and says their the worst power 5 team in the country. This is the Kansas team that embarrassed the clowns by 20 points last year. He also predicts a win over UNI, a fcs team. How many years has it been since they've beat an fcs team? To top it off they talk about depth. The next football player Paul Rhoads develops will be his first. I'm not high on how well Iowa will play this year but I'm confident Iowa walks out a winner this year. It's like a broken record. At the beginning of every year cyfans talk about how good they'll be and at the end of the year they'll be talking about how many games they were robbed and the Big 12 conspiracy.

The fact that Iowa has become a game where every opposing fanbase marks as a win is a sad truth of where Iowa football has fallen. Sad times. Even more sad is that Cyclone fans have a reason to believe they'll beat Iowa.

I did some checking on the teams they are playing, they could easily go 0-12. Even Toledo has a pretty good team. Kansas beat them badly. If they don't beat UNI they might not win any.

Clown fans gotta Clown. I mean remember when the mighty Cyclones won 6 games in 2012 and the Hawks only won 4 games. ForeverDouche was on these forums proclaiming that the Clowns and now and forever overtaken the Hawks. That the new "down year" for ISU was going to be a 6 win season.......2 seasons and 5 wins later, and they still believe it. LOLOLOLOL.

Last edited:
This is what they do every year. They figure out a reason to get hyped up. Last year Rhoads said it was their most talented team since he's been in Ames, and Mangino was gonna light the world on fire with their offense. This year Rhoads' calling card is "We have a winning culture again! We got rid of the bad eggs!". It's hilarious how much they eat it up. A few months ago many of them were predicting 3 or 4 wins. Notice how that always climbs towards the beginning of the season? It's because without fail they fall for CPR's BS. Really really stupid fan base.

This is what they do every year. They figure out a reason to get hyped up. Last year Rhoads said it was their most talented team since he's been in Ames, and Mangino was gonna light the world on fire with their offense. This year Rhoads' calling card is "We have a winning culture again! We got rid of the bad eggs!". It's hilarious how much they eat it up. A few months ago many of them were predicting 3 or 4 wins. Notice how that always climbs towards the beginning of the season? It's because without fail they fall for CPR's BS. Really really stupid fan base.
There's very little optimism about ISU football so I don't know what board you guys are reading. I see an occasional optimist post being ridiculed by other fans. I feel like I'm on strawman.com

4 is best case scenario in my opinion. If I had to bet on it I'd say two, maybe 3.

I think UNI and KU games are going to be wins. I think two more among Iowa, Toledo, TT, and UT will be wins. The rest are losses with some real rake your yard Saturday's built in. But let's be honest the difference between a 2 win team and a 4 win team on the misery index is low.

I think UNI and KU games are going to be wins. I think two more among Iowa, Toledo, TT, and UT will be wins. The rest are losses with some real rake your yard Saturday's built in. But let's be honest the difference between a 2 win team and a 4 win team on the misery index is low.

I've got them with wins against UNI and KU and then maybe one more between Iowa, TT, or Toledo.

WHY WOULD ANYONE GO AND PLAY FOR ISU..........and yes I'm yelling.....It make no sense to me.....ISU sucks a$$......ISU should cancel football and concentrate on broom ball.....

And yet, there isn't a rational Hawkeye fan among us that is 100% sure we will win this game. And that is scary.

Should we win, yes. But that's been the case in over 75% of our losses to them in the last 15 years.

I'm 100% sure that Iowa beats them. I am 75% sure about every team but UNI beating them. I am 50/50 about them losing to UNI. So that is why I have them with 0-2 wins this year.

Latest posts