Clown Fan harrassing a kid

Ozhawk

In the grill of a kid. Watch the crowd shot after Hakeem butler scores ISU's last TD. An adult fan getting in the grill of a kid and being egged on by a fellow clown fan.

Last edited:
images

Probably just the kid's butthurt Uncle Ed who has never seen his clowns win a bowl game. I bet that kid had a good time after the game.

Last edited:
After the 2011 3OT game,I carried my crying 5 yo back to the car. On the way, 2 different groups of clowns yelled not at me but at my 5 yo for crying. Klassy klowns.

wow...watching that at 2:54:03 shows a man suckin on a coors. Is beer sold at Jack Trice or is that a carry-in

That doesn't look like harassment at all. Nothing happens at Jack Trice that doesn't happen at Kinnick when Iowa State fans travel there for the Iowa Iowa State game. I know several Iowa State fans who won't even go to Kinnick because of the way they are treated. It goes both ways.

Who knows what was going on before that point, but those two are definitely harassing that kid. Look at the woman laughing and pointing at him. Wow!

It's a nice beer bellymuffin top she has...
9-11-2017_11-13-59_AM.jpg

9-11-2017_11-14-31_AM.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_2713.JPG I watched through the wadley touchdown again. Just awesome. That kid turned around and gave them the d-generation X and told them to suck it

The kid coulda been talking shit all game too, hard to tell. My friend's kid is about his age and to hear some of the shit he says to other people on xbox live just blows my mind. That age talks nonstop garbage to everyone since they know nobody is going to punch a 12 year old.

Latest posts