Clown Fan harrassing a kid

Mopkins, if this kid was playing against Chrissy Williams on xbox, then I'll allow it, otherwise, I agree kids today are kinda sassy....

That doesn't look like harassment at all. Nothing happens at Jack Trice that doesn't happen at Kinnick when Iowa State fans travel there for the Iowa Iowa State game. I know several Iowa State fans who won't even go to Kinnick because of the way they are treated. It goes both ways.

In the grill of a kid. Watch the crowd shot after Hakeem butler scores ISU's last TD. An adult fan getting in the grill of a kid and being egged on by a fellow clown fan.

Kicking a puppy. Watch the crowd shot after Hakeem butler scores ISU's last TD. An adult fan kicking a puppy and being egged on by a fellow clown fan.

Spitting on the flag. Watch the crowd shot after Hakeem butler scores ISU's last TD. An adult spitting on the flag and being egged on by a fellow clown fan.

Disrespecting a disabled Vet. Watch the crowd shot after Hakeem butler scores ISU's last TD. An adult disrespecting a disabled Vet. fand being egged on by a fellow clown fan.

Latest posts