Closed scrimmage with Missouri

c75.jpg
It doesn't look like much fun.

Bohannon didn't play but no one knows why. Cook and Garza were the 2 best players. Some coach from Cincinnati came in over the summer to help with defense. He said we were terrible at it, which we already knew.

Could care less about the score, these scrimmages are situational. Like, for 10 minutes, they might work on zone and stay in it regardless, they also play everyone, don't play others etc. My bigger concern than the score is WTF is up with Jordan?

Could care less about the score, these scrimmages are situational. Like, for 10 minutes, they might work on zone and stay in it regardless, they also play everyone, don't play others etc. My bigger concern than the score is WTF is up with Jordan?
I'm behind on rumor mills what haven't I heard? As far as the score of the scrimmage I'm with you could care less if we won or lost it by 20. That's nothing more than just getting exercise.

I'm behind on rumor mills what haven't I heard? As far as the score of the scrimmage I'm with you could care less if we won or lost it by 20. That's nothing more than just getting exercise.

He did not play yesterday. I know his D is bad, but this team is in some big trouble if Jbo aint right.