Cleamons

its hard enough to get one quality PG, but to get 2 in the same year is a great get
both will play, and i doubt either will avg over 25 minutes a game
which means neither will get tired over the course of a game or season
this applies to the other players as well
i really don't see anyone player getting close to or over 30 minutes a game like Gatens is
for example White is avg 17 minutes a game and is the 4th leading scorer on the team
at 9 ppg, Marble is avg 24.9 minutes a game and is the 2nd leading scorer at 11.4

There is a certainly a chance. No one really knows how these guys are going to look when they have to play D1 competition.

Clemons is said to have great defensive skills. Gesel has great offensive skills.

Clemons is a true point where Gesel is a scorer who can play point.

There is a certainly a chance. No one really knows how these guys are going to look when they have to play D1 competition.

Clemons is said to have great defensive skills. Gesel has great offensive skills.

Clemons is a true point where Gesel is a scorer who can play point.

I'm not falling for this spelling trap.

Noooooooooope! ;)

It's good to be fat on points.

Be careful, there. Hasn't that also been said about Iowa running backs?

I'll never believe Iowa is well-stocked at PG until, well, I see 2 or 3 true PGs riding pine because the guy running the team at that point is that much better. It would not surprise me if the AIRBHG had an evil sister, the AIPGHB.

today the comment about wait til the play DI ball is a little weak
these kids play with and against kids thay are headed for DI, talent is talent
lets face it, it is how they are used and developed at the next level that will determine their value and success

Be careful, there. Hasn't that also been said about Iowa running backs?

I'll never believe Iowa is well-stocked at PG until, well, I see 2 or 3 true PGs riding pine because the guy running the team at that point is that much better. It would not surprise me if the AIRBHG had an evil sister, the AIPGHB.

A good AIRBHG wouldn't have let the lil Lick era exist. No one is that cruel.

I've heard that the staff is VERY high on Clemmons right now and that they aren't ready to concede the starting spot to Gesell just yet.

It is nice to know that the staff is willing to wait for both players to get on campus before giving the starting job to Gesell.

Do you guys really think white can defend the 3 spot in the big 10

white is a defensive liability at the 3 and the 4. he isnt quick enough to stay withmost 3s and isnt strong enough to muscle up with most 4s. that being said his length makes up a little for both of these. i dont see aaron ever being a great defender but on the wing he will get some steals by being in passing lanes with his length and he will get blocks from the backside. to me his energy makes it more than worth the defensive side.

i keep saying the lineup could be PG GesellSG MarbleSF WhitePF Basabec Woodburywith a hockey rotation ofPG ClemmonsSG Oglesby/IngramSF MayPF McCabe/MeyerC Olaseniit makes sure we have shooters on the floor at all times

i think this set up gives us more. still a line change though.

starters -
pg - gesell
sg - oglesby
sf - marble
pf - basabe
c - woodbury

bench -
pg - clemmons
sg - ingram
sf - white/may
pf - meyers/mccabe
c - olaseni/meyers

i see may as being the odd man out but he will get to play as a defensive stopper and because he is a senior and it might be his best year because he will finally get to be what he is.

Latest posts