Clayborn #1

I feel sorry for your mother.

Lay off of him THH. Not all mom's can be as lucky as yours THH. You should yell up stairs and tell her how lucky she is. Then again, it's almost lunch time so she should be bringin down your grilled cheese any time now. May as well save your voice.

Lay off of him THH. Not all mom's can be as lucky as yours THH. You should yell up stairs and tell her how lucky she is. Then again, it's almost lunch time so she should be bringin down your grilled cheese any time now. May as well save your voice.

I hope she makes sure the crusts are cut off this time. I'd hate for him to have to yell at her again.

i would like to hear about why he is considered a thug

he didn't steal that moped that he crashed

THH is this you?

trollcab.gif

Anyways, back to the original post. I know it was obvious that he was going to be top 3 and it is really cool that he is getting the recognition that he has earned. Man I can't wait to see what happens when teams take their chances with one on one blocking on the outside. Or to watch the other 3 if they decide to committ another man to Clayborn on every play. 60 days is far too long. :(

A thug doesn't turn down the NFL to return to play out his Senior season at the University of Iowa.

Honestly the only thug named in this thread is THH.

I'm new here, but this is perhaps the gayest post ever on HN.

Just sayin.

Since you're new maybe you should think about the following:

Be respectful and realistic when you're in our home, and you'll be treated in kind. Remember your history, but don't live in the past; keep your outlook current and toward the future... - VintageHawk

Also keep in mind that "The Truth Hurts" sometimes.

Seriously?

I am referring to the fact that he is a thug. You can be a fan of his as a football player, no problem. But dude is a thug.

It's almost as if...someone from CF came over here - just today - and signed up for an account using the initials from my screen name over there. Interesting, isn't it?

Since you're new maybe you should think about the following:

Be respectful and realistic when you're in our home, and you'll be treated in kind. Remember your history, but don't live in the past; keep your outlook current and toward the future... - VintageHawk

Also keep in mind that "The Truth Hurts" sometimes.

Really? I mean, this is what you consider "your home"? It's a freaking message board. Some of you live a little to close to the internet edge. Get outside, get some sun. Heck, talk to a girl other than your mom. Maybe you'll come back refreshed and realizing that this is a message board.

Seriously?

I am referring to the fact that he is a thug. You can be a fan of his as a football player, no problem. But dude is a thug.

I'm assuming you've never met the man in real life. He is far from a thug. He was actually visiting my neighbors in a small Iowa town (not known for being the most diverse place in the world) and I had a chance to talk to him and he is a very soft spoken person. Far from a thug.

Actually, from what I had gotten from speaking to him, he was actually very intellegent and made me proud to have someone of that caliber (not only on the field, but off) on our team.

His pit-bull though, now that thing is a thug!

Latest posts